Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
Random Ruth chapter 28 . 8/19/2014
Aw, this was awesome! I love me a bit of protective!Sammy/terminator!Sammy, so it was great and very satisfying to see him beat up some bad guys! I really want to try and write a story using drabbles like this, but I have these terrible commitment issues. Sometimes I find it hard to finish a senten
werebunny131 chapter 28 . 9/26/2012
Well, I feel the need to tell you that you are AMAZING. :)
marinawings chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
It's been far too long since I've read this story. And I missed a chapter! Another good one, too.

You write the Winchesters so well. I can see them reacting to the news like this.

And I know it's been months now, but I'll keep you in my prayers. Get to feeling better!
pocahontas617 chapter 28 . 6/10/2012
(Sorry,finger slip there.)You do great with these boys, just like you do with your books. It's for certain people to use the language they have to share it with the rest of the world. I'm really glad you do. God bless and I will certainly be praying for you to get better.
pocahontas617 chapter 28 . 6/10/2012

A Keep them coming, we all love the boys nother winner,Beth!
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 28 . 6/5/2012
...Really!...Please take care of yourself... Please take my Prayers..!...k
Nana56 chapter 28 . 4/29/2012
I sure do hope you're feeling better!

Awesome brother stuff here. Love it! :)
1983Sarah chapter 28 . 4/24/2012
LOL, I love the banter between the brothers, very realistic. Esp. the whole "Bite Me" bit!
Eavis chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
Excellent chapter, dear! And I'll be praying...I know how discouraging that can be. Anything specifically I can be praying for?

God be with thee,

irismay42 chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
Nice banter between the boys!

Hope you feel better soon!
ccase13 chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
I liked this one. The boys do defend one another well.

I'll pray for you.

ccase13 chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
Will definitely say prayers for you and hope that you start getting better and they find meds that work.

Of course Dean knew exactly where Sam had gone, and as he said, he would have done the same thing himself! But yay, Dean has a plan - woohoo! Hopefully the creature will soon be toast!
LittleLurker chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
I sooo totally agree with Sam here:

Sam blanched. Surely Dean didn't think—but in the fury of the night before, even he hadn't been sure he wouldn't cross that line. "No! Dean, I didn't…I couldn't…I mean—yeah, I beat the crap out of those guys. They deserved it." Righteous indignation. Defiance. "And I'm not sorry they're dead. But I didn't kill them."

Loved how you put in the very short descriptions of appearances and emotions.

I know it's basically the style for this entire story, but I think I never mentioned how much I like it and how fitting it seems - well, at least to me.

Also loved their banter towards the end

...and that, even after the loggers nearly killed Dean, both of them are still about to help them when faced with the gruesome news.

Thanks loads for not giving up on this - it's awesome!

Cheers, D.
pandora jazz chapter 28 . 4/22/2012
What a nice surprise. I always love to read an update on this story. Thanks for continuing to share it with us.

I am so happy that the brothers are back together again. It seems like Sam was gone from the motel forever.

It is to bad the creature killed again, even if it was the men who hurt Dean, but better the creature then Sam.

Thanks for the triple drabble.

I'm sorry that you are not feeling well.

You will be in my prayers tonight.

Thanks again for the update.
Realhuntress chapter 28 . 4/22/2012
Lovng this story and am praying for you! Hugs