Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
LittleLurker chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Hi there, I forgot if I left some feedback earlier... anyway I just wanted to let you know that I really, really love this story with its short chapters and I love the style how build up the tension and the fury in Sam. I'm looking forward to reading some more of this and maybe you could also give us some news about Dean?

Just - please don't abandon this awesome piece of work, okay?

Cheers and all the best for 2011, D.
sayrae3times chapter 23 . 3/24/2010
Oh so happy to finally get to catch up! And oh dear, watch out Derek! Sam is in the zone, baby! I can just picture this! I am loving the angry/protective Sam. Gives me goosebumps.

Your wonderful writing aside, how's the new job? What is it you are doing? I'm so out of touch!

Catch you later, chica!
Realhuntress chapter 23 . 3/19/2010
sorry this took so long. Was out of town last week.

*sits beside the pool table to watch Sam beat the crap out of Derek...and then BEAT the crap out of him! lol
TraSan chapter 23 . 3/17/2010
Beware the fury of a patient man - oh woman, what an apt quote to describe the youngest Winchester!

Excellent chapter. I can so imagine Sam sizing up the big galute and deciding he had to pay before the pain.
pocahontas chapter 23 . 3/16/2010
"Beware the fury of a patient man". How true, how true! And Sam was a patient man UNTIL he saw him! Derek became the living symbol of all Dean had gone through, all the black and blue variations of colors painted on his skin, the ramblings of a man who had suffered way too much. No wonder the "madman" in Sam escaped!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 23 . 3/11/2010
*Wiping away drool from keyboard because this side of Sam is JUST SO HOT*
Disneymagic chapter 23 . 3/10/2010
Yeah! Sammy's gonna play him some pool. Go Sam!

Love this story. Need more please. :-)

DM
Tosharino chapter 23 . 3/9/2010
He should beat the * out of Derek, and then leave him in the cave! Good for nothing...! :P

Update soon!
SophieSaulie chapter 23 . 3/9/2010
I love this! I love the way you build the emotion up like a slowly raging bonfire. I love how you have Sam imagining Dean hurt and stoking his inner rage. It's chilling and yet also very ablaze with a feeling of raw vengeance. Great!

Fav. Parts:

cocky assurance pouring off him in nauseating waves.

-I LOVE that Sam senses this as if attuned to it.

A sudden image of Dean's bruised and bloody countenance when he'd found him assailed Sam. He heard again his brother's concussed ramblings that first night when he'd been in and out of consciousness after his ordeal in the woods, the worry in his voice as he'd warned Sam off.

-*sigh Love the DeanHurt

Emotion filled Sam, warming his belly with its heat as he stared at Derek.

- You can totally feel this radiating from Sam and completely be fearful of it.

Awesome!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 23 . 3/8/2010
Ooh, chills down my spine. I love where this is going, and I can't wait to see how Sammy gives this guy what he deserves. You are so right about just hurting him physically being too little of a unishment. He needs something worse done o him for doing that to our poor Dean. Great chap!

clumsybookgirl13

PS: Good luck with the new job!
Nana56 chapter 23 . 3/8/2010
Sweetie, you've GOT to make these longer! I want more, more, more! :(

Sorry the new job is pulling you under. It'll get better. *hugs*

You know I'm loving this fic and it's lovely that Sam's going to get more than even. Awesomely lovely. :)
PADavis chapter 23 . 3/8/2010
So glad you are back! As is vengeful Sam - one of my favs.

Phoebe
marinawings chapter 23 . 3/8/2010
The fury of a patient man is something to be feared indeed-especially if that man is a trained to fight, six-foot-four Winchester. I love the way you draw the reader into Sam's emotions and his thoughts of Dean. Haha, "Dean would've wiped the floor with the guy..." Methinks Sam will try to emulate his brother's style...
1983Sarah chapter 23 . 3/8/2010
OH boy, when Sam gets pissed, he really gets pissed! Good work on the story!
irismay42 chapter 23 . 3/8/2010
Ooh beware anyone pissing Sam off! This is what happens!

Very ominous...