Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
Miyo86 chapter 19 . 2/28/2010
This is one of the ways I like Sam best- full of righteous protective anger, not just lusting for vengance like season 4. Distinct differences. Wonderful characterization on his part, I love his determination. Wrath of Sam is coming!
Miyo86 chapter 18 . 2/28/2010
Playing catch up here- I liked how you tied the creature&loggers together, though the fact that they tried to do that to Dean...Gr! Sam is definitely not going to let them get away with this!
TraSan chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
You know, you captured something here that I don't think Sam gets enough credit for. The amount of control he actually does exert. He is methodical, can be lethal, but demon blood aside, it's controlled most of the time.

And I gotta say - I do love me some hurricane!Sammy. On a completely shallow note: it's darn hot! :)
sayrae3times chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
*singing* Derek's gonna get it, Derek's gonna get it. Yowza, I love to see Sam in lethal mode. That guy's just so darn big I think I'd cower away from him too! Looking forward to the next installment!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
"Twisted Sister blared in the background, covering the noise as Sam easily, and with considerable malice, beat the guy senseless. He dragged him into a stall and handcuffed him to the toilet, taking great satisfaction at the sight of his adversary lying face-down, unconscious, on the filthy floor. He snagged the guy’s cell phone, a plan already formulating as he walked back into the bar."

*shivers* I love the cold, methodical way that Sam takes out those men. Very eerie. I feel sorry for Derek already.

Incredible, incredible work as always!

Ani-maniac494
Ani-maniac494 chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
My computer is working again, praise God!

"The first man’s nose shattered under Sam’s unrelenting fist. As the logger moaned and gagged on the blood pouring down his throat, Sam turned his attention to the other, delivering blows that stole his breath."

This is a great glimpse into Sam's dark side.

"It was a line Sam couldn’t afford to cross, not with what lurked inside him. He turned his back on them and stalked inside."

I love that here he resists... I think Dean really does give him a reason to fight that darkness.

Excellent work as always!

*happily goes to the next chapter*

Ani-maniac494
Realhuntress chapter 22 . 2/10/2010
OH...*sings* Derek's gonna get it...Derek's gonna get it...
SophieSaulie chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
You've captured so eerily the menacing side of Sam. I felt the fear myself. *shivers

“Lucky for you,” Sam growled, then launched himself at the logger who’d helped kidnap Dean.

Three down, one to go. Time for a little talk with Derek.

-*br but I loved that you projected Sam's malice so effectively.

Great job!
Tosharino chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
Cant wait! :D
irismay42 chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
Ooh Sammy! Don't stop, I like you like this!
marinawings chapter 22 . 2/8/2010
Sam is something of an avenging angel, isn't he? You do a really great job of portraying his seething anger and desire for justice for his brother. I think this is especially clear in the way Sam talks. First, he uses that "lethally soft" voice, then he spits out Derek's name, then he growls. I love that! I can totally hear Sam's voice going through those transitions-and I can definitely hear the anger in it. And the way Sam is working on his plan even as he hunts down the next guy-that also has Sam written all over it. Keep up the excellent work!
L5472 chapter 22 . 2/8/2010
Loved this. Sam being all protective still.

"It was him, man, I swear." "Lucky for you."

Great line. Can't wait to see what Sam does to Derek!
ziggy.uk chapter 22 . 2/8/2010
What a coward that guy was, trying to blame his accomplice to get out of the beating. Didn't work though as Sam was on a mission of revenge! I'm guessing that Sam will use bathroom man's phone to contact Derek, or at least have some fun and scare him senseless over the mobile phone before getting physical revenge for Dean.
pandora jazz chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
Sam is doing a wonderful job getting justice and revenge for Dean.

Three down and one to go, than Sam gets to go back and check on his brother.

Thanks for the update.
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 22 . 2/7/2010
Another great chapter. It's no wonder the devil wants Sam, he's got a malicious streak in him. It's such a great story, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

clumsybookgirl13