Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
NamedForTheWind chapter 21 . 2/3/2010
Another one for the favorites list! This is a very enjoyable story. I can totally see Dean yelling at Sam for beating up the loggers, Sam saying he would do the same, and Dean being all "yeah, so?"
NamedForTheWind chapter 14 . 2/3/2010
oh goodness. I love this chpt.
TraSan chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
Yikes, forget woman scorned, Hell Hath No Fury like a Winchester when his brother's life is on the line.

You know, Sam has a killer haymaker punch. These guys should consider themselves lucky that Sam does know when to pull back.
TraSan chapter 20 . 2/1/2010
LOL! We do like to see one brother fight FOR the other, don't we? :)

I love how analytic Sam is about the fight even with anger fueling his desire to mete out justice for Dean. That's m'boy.
PADavis chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
YAY Sam! Glad he got a chance at these two. Looking forward to next week.

Phoebe
Tosharino chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
Woo! Go Sam! :D
1983Sarah chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
Wow, very much a darker side of Sammy. But a good way to show him caring for Dean too.
ziggy.uk chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
Yay, at least Sam has taken out two of the loggers, they certainly shouldn't be getting up any time soon! And now he just has to get justice for Dean with the other two, they should be afraid, but payback is a b*tch!
L5472 chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Loved it. Really enjoyed Sam's dark and protective thought train throughout it all ;)
pandora jazz chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Excellent!

I'm glad that you saved up your words again so we could have a longer update.

Love that Sam is getting his revenge for him and Dean.

Thanks!
marinawings chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Sam's vengeance is so very Sam-like in this chapter. His intelligence shines through in the plotting and planning and calculation, and that angsty-ness that so often characterizes him also comes to the forefront. He carries out justice and payback for what was done to Dean with the mindset and mannerisms that I imagine he would have. Excellent! I look forward to more, of course!
Nana56 chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Very, very satisfying! *sighs happily*

I REALLY love the title of the chapter! Perfect for this. I'm really anxious for the next chapter. :)
sylia91 chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Oh, Sam's a hunting. I can hear the Jaws theme playing now. I almost but not quite feel sorry for the loggers...but nah, they hurt Dean and deserve erything piece of Winchester retribution heading their way. Rubs hands in glee!
Swellison chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Whoa, furious!Sam isn't someone you'd like to meet in a dark corner, as those 2 loggers found out. Like the way that, even tho he wanted to, Sam didn't cross the line into dealing out death instead of serious whumpage.

Sue
nwspaprtaxis chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
THIS WAS FANTASTIC!

I totally love bada*s!Sam here. Love Sam just sneaking off among the shadows like he was raised to do and just striking. LOVED IT! Love Sam just punching them out and when they ask "why" he just tells them it's because they messed with his big brother. HOORAY FOR WINCHESTER CODE! I love this Sam and how he'll stop at nothing! Please continue some Bada*s!Sam then please go back to your Dean who is still curled up in a motel bed all sick and hurt (I think...).

As a suggestion, alternate chapters between Sam and Dean when they're separated so your readers don't forget about them and have to go back.

KUDOS!