Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
deangirl1 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Hm seems like the perfect place for ... rats! Thanks for the double drabble! Can't wait to see how Dean gets out of this...
Tribble Master chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
ah! drunk canniables! i'm so nervous! at least i know dean comes back alive (mostly). write on!
Tribble Master chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
ah! angst! okay, maybe the tittle should be Hillbilly Fun or Drunken Loggers. Ek! this is going well. you just need to write like one long 1,0 word chapter to get it all out in the open. i really like this story. WRITE ON!
Tribble Master chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
loggers? as in hoomans did this? oh noes! i think you need to change the tittle. because the tittle makse it almost seem fluff instead of SUSPENSE FILLED AWESOMENESS! Like, i dunno, to Search and . Anway. I'm go continue reading!
Impaladreams chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
OMG! Please don't make us wait another week, this is getting so damned freakin' exciting/terrifying.

'Consciousness crept in on stealthy feet, carrying the smell of old earth—damp, cloying. The rotting-passion-fruit scent of death…decay…rank despair permeated air, gagging him.

Crouching darkness surrounded him.'

Talk about setting the scene, this was incredible atmospheric writing, it sent shivers down my spine! Well done...

You can't leave my boy in danger in that cave for all that time...This is just so good, I would love to read the extended version of this one day!

Please write more - lots more and soon - very soon!

Jane
SophieSaulie chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Another great, suspenseful chapter! There's this great feeling of anxiety and palpable fear and yet there's this WONDERFUL concern for Sam that makes you feel Dean's relief. Great descriptions.

Hope to read The Things that Remain. Can't resist Dean appreciation.

Fav. Parts:

He struggled to sit, agony making darkness flutter like raven’s wings. Vulnerability. Terror. Push it down. Stay calm. Breathe. Questing fingers liberated the boot knife, cut through rope. The dry rattle of bone on bone as something fell.

-BEAUTIFULLY descriptive!

Passionate, knee-buckling relief.

-FANTASTIC description. You can feel it yourself.

Great job!
irismay42 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Ooh, I loved the pace and urgency of this chapter - the sentence fragments really put across Dean's feeling of panic and desperation!
PADavis chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Loved the snick snick-snicked. And the extra words were nice too!

Phoebe
Mad Server chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
I really like the gobbling darkness, and the snick-snick of the lighter.
Tosharino chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Wow! This is pritty good. :) Too bad the chapters are so short though.

Please update soon! ;)
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Oh wow, now that's a cliff hanger and a nice, creepy, and slightly disturbing part to stop on. Is it next drabble yet? LOL.
LivingForTv chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
The whole adrenalin business, danger!danger! and the simple snick-snick. You have mastered the English language. Your work is always a pleasure to read. I am so happy I have you on author alert!
Merisha chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Ooh, I love this, dark and scary :( - you know I can't wait for more LOL :D

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Awesome descriptions again really got the tension there. And so typical of Dean to make sure that Sammy wasn't there and in danger - for now! And loved his inventiveness in making a torch just as his lighter decided to give out, however macabre the materials were!
L5472 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Good chapter. Great descriptions!
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »