Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Okay, of course you know now that we need another one where Sammy gets revenge for his brother right Beth?
anon chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Still lurking and too lazy to de-lurk, but more than willing to review! (go figure) HA! Anyhoo, yes PLEASE continue with this fic! Very much looking forward to some H/C and revenge! :D
PADavis chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Oh bless you for writing a chapter 2. Loved unconsciousness' bony finger. Loved the other 97 words too.

Phoebe
TheFreshApple chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
I like very much! Both the first chapter AND this one. :D
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Unconsciousness’ bony finger beckoned

haha. awesome line! this was very fun! more? :)
Twinchy chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Great continuation of the first part, B. I'm glad that Sammy got there in time for his big brother to see he was okay - and to catch said sibling when he went down.

Yet, about the "heaven help" thing Sam is going to dish out at whoever did this to Dean, I bet the older Winchester will want to pick a not so little bone with them, too once he's conscious again. And with two angry Winchesters on their tails, they'd better emigrate to the moon or something... *evil grin*
Liafrombrazil chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Oh, no, you can't just walk away. Of course we want you to continue it. Amazing drabble, great use of words. Thanks!
Realhuntress chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Aww...poor Dean - and still the big brother first!

You go Sammy! fix up your bro and go after the...*not nice word* who did that to him!

love it!
InSecret chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Ooh, I like the last line, vengeful Sam. And I like the first line. And okay, yeah, the middle ones too. Sigh. I'm bad at this today, ha ha. But you're awesome at the drabbling. Is my point *nods*
Nana56 chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Woohoo! Excellent chapter!
Realhuntress chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
GAH! Great drabble, but ... need more to the story! How did Dean get hurt? Why was he taken and who took him? What will Sam find when he gets to the room? How did Dean get away?...

Loved it!
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Truly great drabble! Yes, it's harder than it looks. I guess it's for great creative writers, just like you. I just loved it. More, please?
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Bravo, bhoney! Very well done and promising first drabble.

You really had a way of unfolding the story bit by bit until the reader 'knew' as much as Sam did at that exact moment.

*hugs both boys for much needed comfort*
pocahontas friend chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Can you pack a lot into a short story or what! this was great except that now ... I have to know what's next?
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
You are totally nuts,this was terrific. Great job, and I need chapter two. What happened? You did a fantastic drabble.

Sam knowing Dean is hurt and hurrying off, leaving the clerk.

Well done.