Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
pocahontas617 chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
I'll bet it was the phone he used to call Sam just at the right

moment! I liked the way you wrote this one-kind of like course Dean's first thought would be for Sam,and once he really awoke he knew right where Sam was!talk about "saved by the bell"!
pocahontas617 chapter 25 . 2/3/2012
Yeah,I'm still interested.I admit I am always interested in what the boys are doing.I really liked that Sam could trick the man into thinking he was drunk and then take HIM out. I know it felt good for Sam to avenge Dean, but I'm really,really glad he was able to stop himself from going down the wrong road. Think somehow Dean knew he needed to call Sam just then ?
OpheliacAngel chapter 26 . 1/29/2012
Poor Dean...

Great chapter and lovely imagery, can't wait for the next :) chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
I'm guessing Dean got his mobile phone from his bag! Loved this chapter, Dean struggling to hold onto consciousness and piecing together where his little brother has gone before succumbing to the darkness again.
Nana56 chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
Cell phone so he could call Sam?

Poor guy! :(
Nana56 chapter 25 . 1/24/2012
Oh yeah! I'm still very interested. Just been really busy. Trying to catch up today. :D

Great chapter! Glad Sam got himself under control before he killed the guy. Whew! He'd have hated himself when he calmed down.

Nice one. :)
kenzie17 chapter 26 . 1/23/2012
Ummmm... his leather jacket? And just to let you know i looovvvvveeee this story!
LittleLurker chapter 26 . 1/23/2012
Well, obviously Dean tried to get to Sam. Since that was out of the question he tried to reach him on his phone - so that's what he was after and finally held in his hands.

Thanks for writing some more. Please keep going, it's a really interesting, well-written story and I also love the little morsel chapters you keep handing out.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 26 . 1/23/2012
"Realization dawned. "Sammy! Y'better not be where I think you are!" Dean growled, the sound a glass shard in his brain."

Lol! That would definitely be Dean's first reaction.

"Least he'd landed on the bed this time."

Aw, poor guy, lol.

"He fell into the waiting arms of darkness."

*winces* The fact that he's in an out of consciousness so much does not bode well... *looks worried*

I'm assuming the prize he got is his phone, though. :D

Great work as always!

Ani-maniac494 chapter 25 . 1/23/2012
"Hatred. Fury. A red haze descended, a sense of inevitability. He squeezed harder. It felt good to be the one doing the hurting for once. Felt powerful."

You do such a great job capturing Sam's darker side here. *shivers*

But I love that Dean is enough to stop him at that point. :)

Amazing work as always!

*happily goes to read the next chapter*

pandora jazz chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
Thanks for sharing with us what has been happening to Dean while Sam has been gone.

I've been waiting for the brothers to be reunited, so very happy that Sam is on his way back to Dean.

Not sure what Dean got from his bag, but since he called Sam in the last chapter, wondering if it is his cell phone.

Thanks again for updating your story.

Hope this means you are feeling better.

Until next time, take care.
Swellison chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
Hi Beth,

Great title! Poor Dean, battling everything to get to Sam, and losing the battle quite a few times. Hope the next chapter has them reunited!

sylia91 chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
Oooh, someone's gonna get bitched out when they return.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
I'm enjoying this story! Sam is coming back to Dean This is so sweet!

See you next chap

deangirl1 chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
Sam better get back soon, or I'm betting Dean is gonna be out the door...
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »