Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
Merisha chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
OMG :0 - I hope you're going to update with a drabble each week, cause you can't leave us hanging there ... no sir, no way! I want more LOL :D

Will keep a look out, may be biting me nails in the meantime!

Hugs and luv

Mish :D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
OMG! That was totally awesome for your first time! Better than mine, lol. Totally sad! Great job!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Uhu, well, don't stand around be brief then - Expand! I want more of this you hear? Taken by what? Returned from where? Alive because? Tell me! Please?
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
(Ohs in delight) Nice one. I haven't tried to drabble, although I've thought about it. Loved your first one, though! Can we see a much longer version? If I bat my eyes and look really really cute for you?
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Great drabble and like the twist that Dean was not drunk but injured, quite a surprise given the title!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hey Honey

Nice first drabble.

DBB xx
Alutek chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
one word: MORE! :D
Impaladreams chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hiya bhoney,

Good to see you over here, drabbling! lol

A wonderful first drabble, too...Already left me wanting to know more, why's our boy stumbling? I love Sam's speedy reaction!

I've added The Soul Collector to my 'To read' pile, I'm still climbing my betaing backlog - but I'm getting there...

Jane :)
JenF chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Ooh - this needs to be more than a drabble now. Any plans to extend it into a story? I love me some Dean in danger and Sam to the rescue.

And this was my first drabble too so I know exactly what you mean about sticking to 100 words!
L5472 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*gasp* Dean injured!

Sam obviously knows his brother very well. Nice ;)
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I know what you mean, drabbles are tough! It's hard to try to say everything you want to in so few words.

You did a great job with this though. :)

"Sam headed for the room at a dead run. Dean. Stumbling? That meant unsteady…uncoordinated…hurt.

Because Sam knew his brother hadn’t been out at some bar, drinking.

He’d been taken."

I love Sam's reaction to the clerk's words, and I can just imagine how Dean looked too, trying to stay upright and not pass out so he could get back to their room. Wonderful imagery.

Great work, as always! :)

Ani-maniac494
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very nice firsty! Love one shots... and drabbles, apparently. It takes a lot of talent to be able to compress the mood and mode of a whole scene or incident in 100 words; i'd never be able to do that.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I liked this one.

Nice twist there at the end, Dean injuried, not drunk as the clerk thought.

Thanks for sharing.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I saw the alert and thought - did she just write a drabble? Welcome to the madness - and this was wonderful. Beautiful debut, baby! And yeah, its hard but fun.

But oh yeah, want to see what happened right after this.

Phoebe