Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
ccase13 chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
Sammy will find poor Dean passed out on top of the covers, gun in hand. The boys are so protective of one another.
irismay42 chapter 26 . 1/22/2012
A loopy, drugged up Dean is always a strangely entertaining Dean...
kenzie17 chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
ummm i love all your writing and because you asked i will gladly let you know that i am avidly following your story!
marinawings chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
I'm so glad you're continuing this! It's probably one of my all-time favorite Supernatural stories, and reading it makes me want to break out my SPN DVDs and watch all my favorite episodes over again.

Like Sam, I find it satisfying that Derek gets a little taste of justice, but I'm also glad that Sam didn't go too far, didn't do something he'd really regret later. Even though Sam is being physically protective of Dean, it's like Dean is still looking after him, and thinking of his brother keeps Sam in line. I love that element of the brothers' relationship, that they're each others' checks and balances, in a sense... if that makes any sense, haha.

Anyways. Looking forward to more SPN brotherness and awesomeness!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 25 . 1/16/2012
I'd almost forgotten this! Definitely still reading and interested. I love it when Sam's the one to get protective!
1983Sarah chapter 25 . 1/16/2012
I like that Sam was so close to the edge but didn't cross it, for Dean's sake.
ccase13 chapter 25 . 1/16/2012
I love how Sammy just grinned when the bully hit him and made the fight self-defense for Sam. I want to see how poor beat-up Dean is doing when Sammy comes back with a split lip and a happy mood. Dean is so not used to being the defended one.
sayrae3times chapter 25 . 1/16/2012
Yay! Sam's going back to his brother! And I gotta admit, the way you inserted the title of the entire story in there was genius my friend. Pure genius. I just had to do a little happy dance when I read that!
LittleLurker chapter 25 . 1/16/2012
Finally, finally, finally.

I thought you'd forgotten about this story and I was really hoping that Sam wouldn't kill any one of the four loggers. Nice that you let his cell phone be his "waking call" - it's probably Dean worrying after waking up and not finding Sam in the room with him.

Please continue - this story in it's little pieces is too good to be left unfinished.

Cheers and a happy 2012 for you! D.
Alohagirls101 chapter 25 . 1/16/2012
CONTINUE! I LOVE IT!
pandora jazz chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Welcome back. :)

I'm glad that Sam found one of the men that beat Dean, but I loved the ending more. I've been waiting for Sam to go back to the motel and be with his brother.

I can just imagine how worried Dean would be if he woke and found Sam gone.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
deangirl1 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
I was so happy to see a new chapter! Definitely happy to have more!
Swellison chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Hi Beth,

Yippee, another NSDrunk update. Sam finally gets his revenge-no, justice with Derek and his goons. I like the way Sam slurred the title as his only warning to Derek, and waited until Derek threw the first punch, establishing self-defence (Lawyer!Sam at work, huh?) And I really like how Dean's phone call made Sam stop pulverizing the scumbag, because he had more important things to do, and he knew Dean wouldn't want him to kill a person for his sake. This is a great illustration of Dean's comment from The End: "We keep each other human."

Sue
ellepha chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
ME! ME! I'm still interested in reading this story. *jumping up and down, waving warms*
OpheliacAngel chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Sam always knows what's most important

Lovely drabble :)