Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
Ginnylove9990 chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
I have to say I am sorry I have not reviewed each chapter. But you story is so good that I just wanted to get to the next chapter. Yes it is that good. Just thought you like to know.
ziggy.uk chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
So glad to see another chapter of this story :) Glad Sam got his revenge on Derek but then, after he had done the damage, turned his back on vengeance to get back to Dean.
irismay42 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Of course we're still interested! So glad you came back to this story. And that Sam decided not to lower himself to the same level as the scumbag who attacked Dean!
sylia91 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
Yup right here (frantically waving arms in the air). Awesome watching Sam dealing out a old fashioned Winchester smack down. I also loved the fact that he pulled back from outright killing the guy because he knew Dean wouldn't want that. Sam is often the more diplomatic one but I sometimes get the sensation he can be the more ruthless brother when pushed too. Thank you for the update, more please?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 25 . 1/15/2012
This is a damn good story. So please keep up the awesome work. And please update soon.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Help save is an attack on what we, as Fan fiction writers, do.

There is a bill up for debate to censor the internet and in addition to censoring networking sites like twitter, facebook, and so on, fan fiction would also become illegal.

That's right, folks—fan fiction would be against the law.

So PLEASE go to americancensorship . org and sign the petition to stop this bill from passing!

Also, please copy this and pass on to others. The more people aware, the better chance we have of saving the internet as we know it.

Review
LivingForTv chapter 24 . 6/30/2011
Yes this was good, just keep posting so we can get to the part where Sam makes him sorry. *evil grin*
Paralelsky chapter 24 . 6/21/2011
Uh-huh, Sam really knows how to play with his food, doesn't he? Dean would be so proud. :D

All I can tell you is to not lose hope. You'll see that in the end all will work out for the best. Just keep your family and friends close to you and let them help you as you go through this challenging time. God bless you and give speedy recovery!
Paralelsky chapter 23 . 6/21/2011
Oh, Derek is in for it. And Sam is just too awesome. And I'm repeating myself far too many times, but what can I do? This story id really great.
Paralelsky chapter 22 . 6/21/2011
Derek should run right about now. But nobody is going to give him a heads up, cause we are all on Sam's side.
Paralelsky chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
Don't mess with my brother! I guess those lodgers didn't receive that particular Winchester memo. :D
Paralelsky chapter 20 . 6/21/2011
Revenge, thy name is Sam! And he knows enough to serve it cold as well. :D
Paralelsky chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
Err, why do I fear for Sam? And I think he'll be up for an earful from Dean by the time he comes back.
Paralelsky chapter 18 . 6/21/2011
Protective Sam is really great. If I were a lodger I would run for the hills right about now.
Paralelsky chapter 17 . 6/21/2011