Reviews for Not So Drunk as You Think I Am
marinawings chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
So nice to see an update to this story after so long! It's definitely one of my favorite Supernatural fics.

Sam is very Sam-like here as he plots his revenge-cerebral and calculating and clever. And I like the way the story sort of circles around on itself-Dean seemed drunk, but was injured and now Sam seems drunk, but is ready to dish out some injury.

And I will most definitely keep you in my prayers!
Nana56 chapter 24 . 6/16/2011
I'm trusting that all goes/has gone well with the surgery! Sorry I'm so late getting to this. My daughter and her family have moved this past weekend and are now living over 100 miles closer to us. :D

Great chapter. Always love Sam in revenge mode. Can't wait to see him clean this guy's clock.

Nicely done. :)
pandora jazz chapter 24 . 6/14/2011
What a wonderful surprise, welcome back. :)

I hope your surgery goes well.

I'm still curious about Sam's revenge, but if I remember right he left Dean alone at the motel. I sure hope he can get back there soon.

Thanks again for the update.

Take care!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Lol, go Sam! I'm really curious to see what he's up to. He's certainly doing a good job of hustling the guy!

""Money, huh?" Derek's eyes glinted joyfully at finding an easy mark. "Fine, let's make it interesting.""

*smirks at Derek* Easy, huh? *grins* He's right, though, it is about to get interesting, lol. :D

Amazing work as always!

Tiffany
pocahontas617 chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Don't stop now!We don't know what is happening! Of course what I really mean is I got so interested that I didn't believe it was over so quickly!I WANT MORE! please hurry w/the rest. On a more serious note,I will pray for u on Weds. and hope your surgery will go well.
ccase13 chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
oh how nice! Sammy's gonna take all his money and THEN heat the living hell out of him. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, I'm looking forward to more installments.
PADavis chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Hey hon - wow! Glad to see you posting. I enjoyed Zombie Uprising and then had the pleasure on the same day to go back and reacquaint myself with Not So Drunk. I'm delighted you are back and writing again - and look forward to seeing this one complete.

Phoebe
Realhuntress chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Love this chapter! Can't wait to see how Sam deflates the dirtbag. lol

Will be praying all goes well!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Sam - rip his head off!

CB
ziggy.uk chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Derek has certainly underestimated Sam, taken in by his drunken acting! Now for the younger Winchester to get his revenge.

Hope all goes well with your surgery, will definitely say a prayer for you. Take care :)
irismay42 chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Firstly, nice to see you've returned to this fic! I really don't condone violence, but I'm looking forward to Sam beating the snot out of the baddie!

Secondly, hope everything goes well with the surgery. I have everything (including my eyes!) crossed for you!
LittleLurker chapter 24 . 6/13/2011
Wow, I hadn't expected you to continue with this since your last update of this mini-chapter-sized story, but you did. And what a cool chappy: drunk-playing determined Sammy, nicely done. I hope the next bite doesn't take so long in coming... pwease?

I'm really looking forward to how Sam is going to talk revenge for everything those guys did to Dean and I also want to see Sam joining Dean again afterwards and taking care of him. Please don't make us wait so long.

Best wishes and don't stop writing them boys!

D.
blackcatswhiskers chapter 24 . 6/12/2011
Since you asked so nicely ... really like this story in its bite-sized chapters, looking forward to the next one.

Rachel
Swellison chapter 24 . 6/12/2011
Hi Beth,

Yippee, a new Not So Drunk update. I wasn't expecting this, but am thrilled to see it. I love Sam zeroing in on his mark, and setting himself up to look drunk is a good double-entendre/nudge, nudge wink to the story title. Derek is in big trouble, but he hasn't got a clue. Go, Sammy!

Sue
LittleLurker chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Hi there, I forgot if I left some feedback earlier... anyway I just wanted to let you know that I really, really love this story with its short chapters and I love the style how build up the tension and the fury in Sam. I'm looking forward to reading some more of this and maybe you could also give us some news about Dean?

Just - please don't abandon this awesome piece of work, okay?

Cheers and all the best for 2011, D.
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »