Reviews for Forte
spida-dwag16 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
...LOL.
Winter.Petals chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Kya! This was so cute! I'm not a big fan of characters changing gender for fanfics, so I usually don't read them, but a female Chiro would be interesting because what you said at the start of the fic was right, she would have to face different challanges and would be more unsure of herself! It's a shame there aren't more of these. I'd personally like to read how a female Chiro met the monkey team and all the struggles and prejudices she'd have to face. It was an enjoyable and cute fic! Well done!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
U This is cool! Fem!Chiro, huh? Nice concept. XD
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh, hey, a gender bender for Chiro. I think this is a first from the stuff I've seen. :D

I like the idea of normal monkeys being extinct on Shuggazoom. Adds an interesting dynamic to the Monkey Team themselves. I also like the "Now I was in a place where it didn't matter if you were a boy or a girl." line. It adds a nice irony since this is a gender bender.

One grammatical thing. "(Though Gibson had relentlessly explained that Formless weren't alive to begin with, so it didn't really count as killing something.) But still..." () tends to separate a thought from the rest, which makes this kinda confusing. If the "but still..." is to Gibson's comment, which it seems to be, you may wanna pull that note out of parenthesis.
katamariape chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Yay! Thanks a lot, and I really like the direction you took this in, I was dreading you might make it a parody fic or something. You might want to check your spelling though, at one point Nova calls Sprx she. You also might want to do a oneshot on this facility you've mentioned sometime in the future. It sounds like an interesting idea!

I'm also about halfway done with my second chapter of In 80 Days and I'm starting to wonder if I should get a beta. What do you think?

Also, do I use the word also too much?