Reviews for EO Challenge What's in a Name?
sholot chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
the banter and sniping the boys share are among my favorite parts of the show. you did a great job with them. dean and his potty mouth, sam and his "technically..." smarts. gotta love them.

great job, thanks for sharing!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I love all the brotherly bickering. This seems like it would have been an interesting job.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I'm so late catching. Loved the dialog in this.

Phoebe
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I would like to chatter all the time too, if I were in a morgue after hours:-) Which isn't likely...to happen... wait, never say never, suddenly my imagination went into overdrive:-) LOVED this one, it's always the lighthearted ones that make my day.
JenF chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
LOL! Brotherly sniping at its best! How this takes me back to the 'good old days'.

I loved it :)
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Heh- Very good one here! - That is so Sam & Dean ;D
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That is great. Loved the banter and it just sounded so brotherly. Brilliant

sid
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was odd, lol. I had to read it twice to know what you were talking about, lol. Good job.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
haha. semantics, Sam. Beautifully done. I can picture this argument. haha.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*snickers* They argue over the stupidest stuff don't they? You had their banter down pat! This was really cute, made me giggle : D
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Ha ha, sounds like them *nods* Nice!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I think this was really good! Very in character and funny.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Sounds like Dean might be a little creeped out. *snuggles him briefly for reassuring purposes*
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
He! I liked this! I could hear Jared and Jensen! Good job!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Wow, very tight dialogue. Great job! I just wrote my first drabble, and was surprised to find just how short 100 words really is, so I'm impressed you fit all this in! Great use of the challenge word, too. It's a neat twist to have the boys arguing over the terminology.