Reviews for Unforeseen Want
Miqu chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I'd love to read more ahaha
but it was a good oneshot, poor Yami tho
Kreahe112 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Type your review here...
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Freakin love this story. *Hugs Yami* 3
Kiyomi Muto chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Great story! Though, I had the most STRANGEST feeling after I read the part when Yami was molested... *shivers*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Good job!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Nice... He'll come crawling back, they always do! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was hot! Literally! XD

Ooh, I can just totally imagine Seto being a vampire! So very smexy! And Yami, so vulnerable...I've died and gone to heaven! ( I think there's something wrong with me...)

Anyways, as you can see, I enjoyed the fic very, very much. I encourage you write more fics, like this (Yep, there's definitely something wrong with me) and not. You'll surely become a practical star here (Don't know if that make sense to you). Ta for now!

Signed,

Alexis
kiki2222 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
great story XD
shurashur09 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
WOW!
VampireWolfXIII chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
AW! COME ON! DO MORE, THERE MUST BE MORE! PLEASE! OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE!

It wa very awesome and hot already but it would be better if ya did more *drooling X3* *TEE HEE YamixSeto*

...Please! OH PLEAES, OH PLEASE!

Sorry to bug ya, but i'm sure i ain't the only one askn'. It was very very good, awesome! X3
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Oh. My. God. That was probably the best Yu-Gi-Oh! fanfic I have read in a LONG time. I usually go for chapters, but this was fantastic! KUDOS to you! Although a part of me that loves a kind!Seto wished he would have comforted him a tad more. XD I loved it just the way it was!

My favorite had to be the ending. X3

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
Andy was a Boy then Girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Bravo.

A very yummy and seductive oneshot

m ;3 3
Brilliant Rose chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Your amazing! This is one of the best fics iv'e read, and I read a lot of them... Bad Seto! Get off my yami!
Rogue1979 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Oh, thank you, thank you so much! That was a very tasty one shot. You write very well and very descriptive.

I love love love Yami uke against a hungry vampire Seto fic.

Yummy...
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was unexpected and awesome! I'm glad that I came across this and even though I do kind of want more, I think you've ended it in a good place.