Reviews for Chocobo Breeding
Ka chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
... I am amusedly horrified and brainbroken.
And I can't help wondering what the egg'll hatch.
name chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
you should write a sequel it was really funny
Pantera Undone chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
For something that made absolutely no fucking sense, this was not only hilarious but startlingly hot. XD I love you now. You don't get to run away.
Yazziyou's Daydreamer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
You should defenently write something similer to this! It was one of the funniest and best fics I have read for a long time.

I think you would be great at writing a Mpreg fic. It would probebly be really funny or one of thouse fics that have hybred people, My personal faverates are with Mpreg or some crazy posesive guy with his mate or something like that, no idea why. Anyways, I loved this story!-
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Yaaoi-san- Haha Seph FTW? xD

Minty-chan- Is it weird that I'm finding Sephiroth a little bit creepy? *hides into hole

Yaoi-san- This was so funny, what with the decapitated head and whatnot :3
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
...This was so fucked up. And I love every second of it. xD Seph's got a few screws loose. And Cloud must be part Chocobo. LOVED IT!
OverHereNow chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
HA HA HA HA so funny 'I am not a hen' lol
zzzett chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
What... the... XD
Iyashii Ouji chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I don't know why I love this so much...I just do...a lot... Sephiroth is the best breeder/midwife ever.

There is so much crack breeding from this fic...but I find it amazing XD

Huzzah to you,for this crack!
Rhianna224 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This was funny as hell I loved reading it
Shrina chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
OMG! I laught my a** off for atleast 5 minutes of reading this! Please tell me you plan on doing another one? It would be so funny if Seph got he mind back as sees what he did!
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
" “GO AWAY!” a voice yelled from one of the coffins and both spiky haired males jumped and clung to each other.

“Did the coffin just tell us to go away?” Cloud squeaked.

“YES! AND IT MEANS IT!” the voice yelled again. " XDD Dude, Vinny's pissed at being woken up! XDD And what the FLAGNARD (yes, that is stolen from "Monsters versus Aliens") is Sephiroth ON in this thing? XDD Dear gods, how COULD you write this and not finish it the first time! XDD
vIoLeT bUtTeRfLy 90 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010

I don't know what to say...*roflmao*This has to be one of the most hilarious story I've ever read! What was Sephiroth on? Did the mako finally fry his brain? And he's carrying Jenova's head? The guy must be on crack!XD

Poor Zack, his butt seems to draw darts to it! And he's 'a rare black Chocobo'!XD

And Cloud...well...I don't know what to say!XD

Him laying an egg was...something else!XD

Great job!
Flali-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
ZOMFG! This is awesome!
Polish chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
-Is in the background crackingup- NO really, I found myself laughing loudly at the end of this one...I have no idea why...I loved it! Very well done! Sequal?