Reviews for Ad Astra
geniakay chapter 1 . 1/11
I thoroughly enjoyed this piece you have written. You captured Spock's humanity brilliantly.
spyotashipperrr chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
really love this :)
read it at least 3 times already!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful story!
CityDurl chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Excellent story. You handle the telling of information outside of the action of the story in such a deft way that it's not pedantic or boring. You made the characters come to life with as much visual depth as the movie. Kudos.
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very well done. I wish I could offer more useful feedback, but my praise is the best I can do. Thank you for sharing this.
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Beautiful... I loved it.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Thanks so much for this brilliant, beautiful look into all these 'missing' scenes, and into the wonderfully complex brain of everyone's favorite Vulcan. You're created something great here, thank you so much for sharing!
LydiaMoon2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Added to favorites.
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
thumbs up. Good.
DeArtist chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The details, the drama, and the complex decision that everyone had to make was touching. The interaction between Uhura and Spock seemed to be very accurate. The artistry was great throughout the story. I like the thought that they might not have been in a relationship during the movie but formed one afterwards. I loved it hats off to you!

~DeArtist
Vashti chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
A truly lovely story. You filled in the missing scenes and time (and thus made some of the timeframes in the movie make more logical sense) so well.
Gwen Kathleen chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Well done and immensely enjoyable! I epically loved the line, "Long-term project, with substantial benefits to both parties."

Thank you for the trip down memory lane (of the movie) with all the unspoken sentiments peppered in.
Josie010 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Very beautiful indeed! :)
Spockhura chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
) Felt like it was written in character. Wonderful fic!
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This was really lovely and well done.

I wholeheartedly agree with your portrayal of Spock-a man with emotions who actually chooses when and how and to whom to express them.

I hope you have other stories written, and that you continue to write.

Thanks for sharing.