Reviews for Half Magic
koshina chapter 3 . 7/13
They just arrived last evening how can he know about last week food.
hayamprince chapter 8 . 3/9
Liked it very much, thank you!
Jessie Deal chapter 8 . 3/6
Interesting idea. Thank you for this cute story
Jessie Deal chapter 3 . 3/4
a small mistake: Snape could have only had one dinner at Hogwarts at this stage, if any (he arrived yesterday)
hanna chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
lovely
only thing i have to critizise is - phineas surename is black
so it has to be headmaster black and not nigulus (that is just his second name :))
Smithback chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
excellent! interesting and misterious
mysinger chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
Great story! A unique premise, well-written and so enjoyable that I was sorry to see it end. Thank you.
Buffalochip chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Love it. It was so original and definitely kept me guessing. The only critique I have is this: It's too short! I would have loved to see a little more, or dragged out the investigation or something because it seemed to almost have an abrupt ending. Other than that, loved how you wrote Hermione and that you didn't mention anything about Lily when in Snape's point of view. Sometimes I just get so tired of the whole 'giving up Lily' thing that this fic was perfect.
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Thank you for this story. I really liked it.
fleurveelacour chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
" a man who would willingly hand over bacon without her even having to ask must have some redeeming qualities." that was just beautiful :)
Melissa72 chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
What? No smooching? No going back to Ron...ending things...and then kissing Severus under the mistletoe? Dang. Well...it'll just have to happen in my mind anyway. I'm sure that's where your plot bunny would have hopped to.

Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us.
PinkSangria chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
This was a lovely story! I enjoyed your piece very much! Thank you so much for posting this on ! :D
classicmovielover chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Great story, but it's too bad it had to end there. :-(
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
About-Yearning chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Nice story! It was very well-written and interesting. It was also very original-which can be, for obvious reasons, rather welcome and unusual in a fan fiction. Thanks so much!