Reviews for Half Magic
Lady-Isowen chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Nice start! Update soon please!
grangerous chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Have I read this before? I don't mean that in a bad way, indeed, quite the opposite, I think it's brilliant, and beautifully written, and while I was reading it, I was thinking to myself, "oh, yes, this is one of the exchange stories that I really liked," so then I popped over there to read the rest straight away just because I've got no patience, and it wasn't there.

Anyway, point being to tell you, that I want to read the rest! (And I kindof want to read it now! but I guess I can wait. ;) If I have to!)
Capt. Blue-Eyed Jane chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
*meekly* What? magic abandoning Hogwarts? can it do that? does it have a mind of its own? oh my. Why, they are in a pickle then aren't they...i can't wait to see what happens next ;)

ciao

Janine
notwritten chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
What a reading this is. It is so interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
Deeble chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh, a very promising beginning. I'm looking forward to the rest, which is a cliched thing to say in a review, I know, but it's true.
draegon-fire chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow! This situation is completely unexpected! Hm, there's so many possibilities that would cause the magic to leave Hogwarts. And to add a HG/SS romance to the mix will make a really great story I'm sure. I can't wait until the next chapter.
penkitten chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
How very interesting ...
Kailin chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Ooh, another story from you! I'm delighted to see it. And what a good start! Magic deserting Hogwarts? Interesting idea. More soon, please!
hobbitpony chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I like how this story is going! Hope you update soon.
attyfan chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This sounds quite intriguing. I look forward to reading more.
Aelirenn chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Intriguing! I can't wait for more.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10