Reviews for Half Magic
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Awesome!

Loved it!

Are you going to write a 'sequel' ?

Maybe go into why the beast draws magic, and how H wangles her way into a new life?
m4severus chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Great start! I can't wait to find out how it continues.
Halfmoonglasses chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Your story is wonderful! At first I was afraid that it will be ooc but you did a great job in portraying Snape. He is in character and I could imagine Alans voice while I read his sentences.

With Hermione it s the same! I loved to read about their feelings (their inner monologues) and how they changed from respect to more.

I like the ending though it s a little abrupt.

But could you please write an epilogue or maybe a one shot when they celebrate christmas together? That would be so cool! *wink*
Paddie W chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
This is a wonderful story. Easily the best of the three dozen or so I have read. I can't wait to see what else you have done. Thank you
SerpentSorcery chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Well written and imaginative story. Very enjoyable read.
purplerebecca chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
They have to go back and make sure that the magic at Hogwarts is working again! That should take a day or two, right?

Lovely story, I enjoyed it. :)
iamevilsinenomine chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
I enjoyed this story (as I do all your stories) very much. I can understand your being burnt out on Snape and wanted to tell you that I appreciated all you did write on him. You have always been one of my favorite writers. Good luck with your new stories!
French-Lo chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Interestng story.
Karin chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
This was extremely well written, and I enjoyed it a great deal. Kudos to you!
Deeble chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
I like the tentative note of the ending - it fits the tone of the story.
Krista chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Oh, that's a sweet ending. I'd love to see you come back with a sequel, but since it sounds as if you're done with HP for a while, I guess I'll just have to imagine for myself what comes net.
Embodied Frustration chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
aha! a wonderful ending!

wonderful ending indeed!

Sincerely,

~marie0920~
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
This was a nice little story and I liked the way it ended.
notwritten chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Interesting reading you have written. Keep smiling. :-)
wyndnfyr chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
its good, but i would have liked to see some more 'action' sotospeak.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »