Reviews for Say 'Sugar' Instead
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
It's very nice of Dean to at least attempt to watch is language for a little while in front of the kid. The earplugs will probably be better in the long run though.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
“Its one bleep of a long drive to Greensburg, Sam. I’m buying the kid some fudging earplugs.”

Hee!
Micaiah chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
“So what, you’re saying I cuss for the rest of the trip?” I think you're missing a "can't" in that sentence.

Very cute drabble. I like how Dean rolls his eyes at the kid but smiles as he does it. And I love that last line.
the tribble master chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
you're one word short. ur missing the word can't.

"So what, you're saying I cuss for the res of the trip?"

anyway, I like the story.

write on!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Aw, at least Dean tried before suggesting earplugs! Good job on this!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Nice! I imagine it would be hard for Dean to tone it down a bit, he does love his SOB...it's like his signature!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
haha. great scenario. i was trying to figure out why Sam would care if Dean was swearing, but this is an excellent reason :) Hysterical. Sailors!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
lol Very cute! Wonder what they had to rescue the poor little guy from. Maybe another chapter to let us know? Hm?
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh, that was so funny! I love when Dean says "fudging" it cracks me up EVERY single time. LOL And I love the idea of the boys watching a toddler, and Dean having to say "sugar". *snickers* Very nice job!
Wicked Rebel chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
LOL! This reminds me of those pagan gods in A Very Supernatural Christmas: "You know what I say when I feel like cursing?" "No, what" "Fudge!" hehe.

Lora
InSecret chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh OH cute. LOL. Very nice :)
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hee! You got a last line kicker with that one! Wicked funny. :)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aw, so CUTE!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
So clever! Great way to work in the challenge word. And a funny bit as well. Love this.
Sensue chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i love should've been sam"s kid though