Reviews for Cowboy
Conium chapter 1 . 3/24
Great first chapter! Very fun and loose plot I feel its really going somewhere and I would love to see more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Lol I totally know that song my brother itrduced it to me he said "that is my song and no one shall take it from me" hehehehe I got a laugh from this story
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I think we all know what 'ride a cowboy' means and nice use of it.
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
ROFL! That is totally something I would say to him in that situation. *cough*And secretly hope he'd take up the offer*cough* LOL! Don't mind me. I just have a thing for his White/Black sides. Hehe.
DestinyBlitz chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Omigosh! omigosh omigosh oh KAMI-SAMA that was sosososos cute! FAVORITE! *attacks fave button*
*Standing at tombstone* R.I.P. you lovely little button!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
you should try to continue this :)
bleach613 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
All I can say is YES!
JadeOntheRun chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I was reading this, and I'm like, 'What does that mean?' and so I googled it.

I feel as if a bit of my innocence was taken o_o

By the way, good story, well written, and funny :P
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
aww man... I want more...
the girl who wants more chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
CLIFF HANGER!

GYAA!

please write more. i love black haru and tohru fanfictions. I would like to know how you thought it would happen next.
black moon inu chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I have to alert just in case. I hope you write a continueation of this story I'd love to see Black Haru's plans for Tohru. I love Black Haru.

hugs and puppies
PWEASE chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
PWEASE FINISH! I GONWA GO CRWZE!
useless knowledge chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
cute!
little.lost.panda chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
EEK! That was awesome! I know a lot of people have already asked, but will you be making a sequal, or adding another chapter? Could you do that for us readers, because that would be an awesome story *goes star eyed* I can see it now. Poor innocent Tohru, can't understand why Haru is going the wrong way...or what he wants with her. Or what that song means...lol! She's so kawii!
Geniusly-Unique chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I added it to alerts, just in case! .