Reviews for Cowboy
Conium chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Great first chapter! Very fun and loose plot I feel its really going somewhere and I would love to see more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Lol I totally know that song my brother itrduced it to me he said "that is my song and no one shall take it from me" hehehehe I got a laugh from this story
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I think we all know what 'ride a cowboy' means and nice use of it.
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
ROFL! That is totally something I would say to him in that situation. *cough*And secretly hope he'd take up the offer*cough* LOL! Don't mind me. I just have a thing for his White/Black sides. Hehe.
DestinyBlitz chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Omigosh! omigosh omigosh oh KAMI-SAMA that was sosososos cute! FAVORITE! *attacks fave button*
*Standing at tombstone* R.I.P. you lovely little button!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
you should try to continue this :)
bleach613 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
All I can say is YES!
JadeOntheRun chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I was reading this, and I'm like, 'What does that mean?' and so I googled it.

I feel as if a bit of my innocence was taken o_o

By the way, good story, well written, and funny :P
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
aww man... I want more...
the girl who wants more chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
CLIFF HANGER!

GYAA!

please write more. i love black haru and tohru fanfictions. I would like to know how you thought it would happen next.
black moon inu chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I have to alert just in case. I hope you write a continueation of this story I'd love to see Black Haru's plans for Tohru. I love Black Haru.

hugs and puppies
PWEASE chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
PWEASE FINISH! I GONWA GO CRWZE!
useless knowledge chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
cute!
little.lost.panda chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
EEK! That was awesome! I know a lot of people have already asked, but will you be making a sequal, or adding another chapter? Could you do that for us readers, because that would be an awesome story *goes star eyed* I can see it now. Poor innocent Tohru, can't understand why Haru is going the wrong way...or what he wants with her. Or what that song means...lol! She's so kawii!
Toraffles chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I added it to alerts, just in case! .