Reviews for Time on Their Hands
TheKritty chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Aw, BROTHERS! Brotherly love...these brothers are my number 1 heros,I so love best creation of characters since...ever!

(*whispers*Not exaggerating!)

And YOU did a great and amazing job with this one too, I was *squee*ing all the way through reading those two chaps (*whispers* Also not exaggerating!).

A frog in bed...*lol*
sholot chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
both drabbles are just hilarious! "I get bored playing inside." and "I got your neat right here. Right next to the frog." awesome lines. I foresee a prank war spanning over the next few weeks for our boys.

great job, thanks for sharing!
amyblair chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
I like that you take these drabbles and make little chapters, continuing the story. Sometimes when I read the drabbles, I find that I want MORE. Great idea there.
KatyMM chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Aw! The guys pranking each other! Seems so long ago that they enjoyed anything so innocent! Really nice job Phoebe!

Katy x
Liafrombrazil chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Two wonderful drabbles. Very cute and funny! Great use of the word. I love your humor style; it's easy, clean, light and very creative.

I guess the use number 1001 was when Dean got his hand glued to his beer. Really nice payback here. Thanks.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
Hilarious idea once more. Sounds like the infamous prank wars all over again. :-D
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
LOL that was creative, Phoebe!
bayre chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
*snickers*
bayre chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hahhahahaa...too cute!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
OMg, I loved the first one! "I get bored playing inside" PRICELESS! But Dean's back-prank was too fabulous! I would never have though of that! Great job on both!
sylia91 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
So thus began the prank wars. Awesome drabbles.
Mad Server chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
So good. Because. "I got bored playing inside." And wet!Dean. And rain. And Dean being surprised/impressed by the accordion display of his prank. And because how long did it take him to glue those pages together? And because of the finishing snark.
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Hi, Haha, a big brother revenge is so sweet. Sammy should know by now that he will never get away with playing a prank on his brother. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hi, Haha Sammy, that's naughty.

Loved this, Sam playing the part of a naughty, bored child because Dean was treating him like one even though the mischievious elder brother was only teasing. x
Rosssse chapter 1 . 5/18/2009