Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
DoodleMeNow chapter 39 . 12/12/2017
im seeing stars. this is beautiful
O2Shea chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I read this story some years ago but recently began rereading my favorites. Since Jasper and Alice are the most interesting "Twilight" couple to me, this tale is particularly special. It is so delightful right front the beginning! The detailing is so rich and Alice's nerves so real and evident that this reader felt like she was a nearby friend keeping her company. Looking forward to reading the rest of it again.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/7/2017
This was a phenomenal story! I've never read a fanfic about Jasper and Alice's story before and this makes me want to binge read much more along with the rest of yours! Fantastic job with these characters and storyline.
AnimeSiren chapter 43 . 1/10/2017
This was a really lovely piece. I can't think of a truer imagining of Alice and Jasper joining the Cullen family. Great work.
ghost chapter 38 . 12/17/2016
I love that you included a catatonic Alice missing Jasper. It goes so well with the Twilight canon; it makes so much more since why Edward is so pained to see memories of Bella in the same state over him, especially if he had to witness Alice pine for Jasper. It's not like vampires ever forget. I just had to stop on the middle of reading this and let you know. Thank you
Anon chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
I cant wait to see how Alice will go from insecure and unsure to the little pixie we all know and love in the novels
Awesomesauce3 chapter 43 . 7/22/2015
Loved this! So good!
hpdude-4life chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
'What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man...' ;)
hpdude-4life chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
LOVE
hpdude-4life chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Peter, that was low. Really low.
hpdude-4life chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
I don't know how I am dealing with their cuteness.
hpdude-4life chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Jasper being a gentleman and sh*t.
hpdude-4life chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
'Peter can wait.' *fans self*
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
I think this was my fave chapter yet.
Jasper 3
And Alice, I feel it too. 'Jazz,' yes! xD
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Omgness, that final line though.
1,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »