Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Awesomesauce3 chapter 43 . 7/22
Loved this! So good!
hpdude-4life chapter 13 . 7/18
'What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man...' ;)
hpdude-4life chapter 12 . 7/18
hpdude-4life chapter 11 . 7/18
Peter, that was low. Really low.
hpdude-4life chapter 10 . 7/17
I don't know how I am dealing with their cuteness.
hpdude-4life chapter 9 . 7/17
Jasper being a gentleman and sh*t.
hpdude-4life chapter 8 . 7/17
'Peter can wait.' *fans self*
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 7/17
I think this was my fave chapter yet.
Jasper 3
And Alice, I feel it too. 'Jazz,' yes! xD
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 7/16
Omgness, that final line though.
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 7/16
'For you.' Oh Jasper! :')
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 7/16
So this story is listed in my faves but I haven't reviewed it, besides the first chapter. What?
Jasper Alice Life
queen-sheep chapter 43 . 8/19/2014
I think I finished this in two days straight. That was an amazing story you wove! Wonderful characters, wonderful plot... It was just great. Thanks for the read!
Surreal Yume chapter 43 . 7/28/2014
Wow. Just wow. I have so many feelings toward this story. Your writing style is amazing and the way you portrayed the characters was so believable, along with the amazing story line...I just, I love it! 3 I will definitely be rereading this story in the future again soon :D
TwitchPotter chapter 43 . 5/22/2014
Today, I was supposed to be moving out of my college apartment and going home...
Instead, I read this entire fanfiction in one sitting. (Seriously, my butt has been numb for HOURS!)
I love the Twilight series, but sometimes I hate the fanfictions, as many are not accurate, or are all about sex with no plot, etc. I have been reading Twilight fanfic for about four years now - and this trumps all others I have read. Your writing is flawless, your characters are well developed and consistent in personality, and you had the perfect mix of romance, family, and drama. A fantastic read! Now I'm going to go read everything else you have ever written... Keep up the great work!
Muhaha999 chapter 43 . 3/21/2014
Beautiful! I always wanted to know their story, as I love the couple, and you provided us a beautiful story: romantic, dramatic, funny at times, and simply adorable. I must say, for my well-being, that it was heartbreaking and very toughtfull of you to include Marlene's dead, and the end at about the same time Bella and yet another part of their life's began. It was poetic! (And yet a tad sad...)
Thank you, and whoever conviced you to repost this story.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »