Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Anon chapter 14 . 1/20
I cant wait to see how Alice will go from insecure and unsure to the little pixie we all know and love in the novels
Awesomesauce3 chapter 43 . 7/22/2015
Loved this! So good!
hpdude-4life chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
'What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man...' ;)
hpdude-4life chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
LOVE
hpdude-4life chapter 11 . 7/18/2015
Peter, that was low. Really low.
hpdude-4life chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
I don't know how I am dealing with their cuteness.
hpdude-4life chapter 9 . 7/17/2015
Jasper being a gentleman and sh*t.
hpdude-4life chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
'Peter can wait.' *fans self*
hpdude-4life chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
I think this was my fave chapter yet.
Jasper 3
And Alice, I feel it too. 'Jazz,' yes! xD
hpdude-4life chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
Omgness, that final line though.
hpdude-4life chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
'For you.' Oh Jasper! :')
hpdude-4life chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
So this story is listed in my faves but I haven't reviewed it, besides the first chapter. What?
Jasper Alice Life
queen-sheep chapter 43 . 8/19/2014
I think I finished this in two days straight. That was an amazing story you wove! Wonderful characters, wonderful plot... It was just great. Thanks for the read!
Surreal Yume chapter 43 . 7/28/2014
Wow. Just wow. I have so many feelings toward this story. Your writing style is amazing and the way you portrayed the characters was so believable, along with the amazing story line...I just, I love it! 3 I will definitely be rereading this story in the future again soon :D
TwitchPotter chapter 43 . 5/22/2014
Today, I was supposed to be moving out of my college apartment and going home...
Instead, I read this entire fanfiction in one sitting. (Seriously, my butt has been numb for HOURS!)
I love the Twilight series, but sometimes I hate the fanfictions, as many are not accurate, or are all about sex with no plot, etc. I have been reading Twilight fanfic for about four years now - and this trumps all others I have read. Your writing is flawless, your characters are well developed and consistent in personality, and you had the perfect mix of romance, family, and drama. A fantastic read! Now I'm going to go read everything else you have ever written... Keep up the great work!
Twitchy