Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
yellowipod chapter 32 . 2/21/2010
brother, sister, fiancee, father, mother.. Alice is getting the family she wanted! & Jasper is getting a family he didn't know he wanted.
yellowipod chapter 31 . 2/21/2010
GAH. This is too much! I can't stop smiling like a fool.
yellowipod chapter 30 . 2/21/2010
:D! 3
yellowipod chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
In the last chapter I was expecting wistfulness for a child. But the hunger makes sense too.. & of course Jasper had to make an excuse. What a terrible thing to pretend though.
yellowipod chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Their absolute devotion to one another is amazing.
yellowipod chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
The perfect combination of passion, feelings, and physical connection. Certainly love making, not smut. :)
yellowipod chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
That was very thoughtful of Peter and Charlotte.

& what beautifully written admissions. :)
yellowipod chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
OH! Well I've never thought of Alice's love life before Jasper.. Although obviously she hasn't either.
yellowipod chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Ut oh!

But I'm not so surprised..
yellowipod chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
It's also refreshing to see vampires who have to live in fear of the sun.
yellowipod chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
"I wished I had a heartbeat for a moment, just so I could hear it stop" *SIGH* How sweet!

I think Jasper is an equally interesting character, especially when he's not trying to eat Bella. Speaking of, I know they said Jasper had problems adapting to animals at first. I'm wondering how he'll handle his first try..
yellowipod chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
She called them mortals. I've always wondered why more fics haven't used the term.

& I've also wondered why more authors don't wonder about Alice's story.. So I'm really looking forward to reading your idea :)
MariaMe chapter 43 . 2/19/2010
i love this story. hank you so much for writing it it was really nice to read
Till-Owlyglass chapter 43 . 2/9/2010
I've just spent the entire day reading this. It's amazing, you are truly talented! I love how we got to hear something from Jasper's perspective at the end. Thank You!
TwilightCakes chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
Hello! : )

Just wanted to say that I am really enjoying the story so far. You write a very good Alice, she's growing on me more and more!

Very good, I'm really liking it a lot.
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »