Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
yellowipod chapter 43 . 2/22/2010
What an amazing story! I very easily can believe this is canon. :) & I will certainly check out your other stories.
yellowipod chapter 42 . 2/22/2010
How perfect.
yellowipod chapter 39 . 2/22/2010
This makes complete sense! Because when Edward leaves in Twilight Alice is not happy about it. She had to experience what Bella went through and knew in the end they'd be together. The sooner Edward went back the better, just like for her and Jasper. They need each other. :)
yellowipod chapter 32 . 2/21/2010
brother, sister, fiancee, father, mother.. Alice is getting the family she wanted! & Jasper is getting a family he didn't know he wanted.
yellowipod chapter 31 . 2/21/2010
GAH. This is too much! I can't stop smiling like a fool.
yellowipod chapter 30 . 2/21/2010
:D! 3
yellowipod chapter 15 . 2/20/2010
In the last chapter I was expecting wistfulness for a child. But the hunger makes sense too.. & of course Jasper had to make an excuse. What a terrible thing to pretend though.
yellowipod chapter 13 . 2/20/2010
Their absolute devotion to one another is amazing.
yellowipod chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
The perfect combination of passion, feelings, and physical connection. Certainly love making, not smut. :)
yellowipod chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
That was very thoughtful of Peter and Charlotte.

& what beautifully written admissions. :)
yellowipod chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
OH! Well I've never thought of Alice's love life before Jasper.. Although obviously she hasn't either.
yellowipod chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
Ut oh!

But I'm not so surprised..
yellowipod chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
It's also refreshing to see vampires who have to live in fear of the sun.
yellowipod chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
"I wished I had a heartbeat for a moment, just so I could hear it stop" *SIGH* How sweet!

I think Jasper is an equally interesting character, especially when he's not trying to eat Bella. Speaking of, I know they said Jasper had problems adapting to animals at first. I'm wondering how he'll handle his first try..
yellowipod chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
She called them mortals. I've always wondered why more fics haven't used the term.

& I've also wondered why more authors don't wonder about Alice's story.. So I'm really looking forward to reading your idea :)
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »