Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
mengtoreality chapter 43 . 2/6/2010
aw! Thanks for the cute story!
Katzenpfote chapter 43 . 2/4/2010
this is a truly wonderful story and i enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you.
Katzenpfote chapter 11 . 2/2/2010
I rather like this story, sadly, I have to go to sleep now. Will be back another time to read the rest
booky-true-false-identity chapter 36 . 1/27/2010
this is a really good story, i'm sad it ended but the ending fit perfectly
severussnaperules chapter 43 . 1/25/2010
beautiful beautiful story! This was absolutley amazing with an amazing ending, and I'm so sad it's over! You should do like, a seris of oneshots, or something...but it's totally up to you, i just LOVE your writing style! xox great work, i loved it!
fizzypop4305 chapter 36 . 1/25/2010
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

The end was SO sad! But So good! You are an AMAZING author! Proof: You made me cry, and that's hard to do! Great Great Great job!
deleted111 chapter 43 . 1/24/2010
wow. absolutely WOW! that was the most amazing fic ever ever ever - everything about it was just so perfect! you are an amazing writer. thankyou for writing!
ilovejasper chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
omg the end was SO absolutley amazing! It almost made me cry...

though that might be because there was a sad song on the radio...

but you are an AMAZING author! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

keep it up!
blue-peridot chapter 43 . 1/7/2010
perfect ending to a superb story. i love that you ended it here- for the entire story i've felt sorry for edward, without a mate, and it's nice that you end it just when he does have one. also that it's jasper pov. thanks for writing this!
blue-peridot chapter 42 . 1/7/2010
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY UTTERLY FANTASTIC AND PERFECT. the wedding was beautiful, the time-stop thing was effective ( i actually pictured it in my mind, great imagery) and i LOVED the vows. i'm taking note of the add-on so i can use it eventually when i get married. they seem kinda familiar though, did you make them up or get them from somewhere? the “Entreat me not to leave you or to return from following you. For where you go, I will go, and where you stay, I will stay." was beautiful. but btw, what are their religious beliefs? since the whole 'your god is my god' thing..

but absolutely wonderful, wonderful chapter.
blue-peridot chapter 41 . 1/7/2010
oh it's fantastic! *sigh*
blue-peridot chapter 40 . 1/7/2010
oh, this is lovely. i thought the beginning of the last chapter kinda melodramatic, and jasper too... flimsy. but i loved the line “I could forgive you for being a horrible murderer. But I know I couldn’t live without being your wife.” and elsewise it was great.

this is quite good too, i like the yellow roses inspiration, and the dress sounds fantastic! pity there's no pic of it.
joselle lee chapter 43 . 1/7/2010
I have no words for how amazing of a read this was. I seriously applaud you.
Pixie-Jazz101 chapter 43 . 12/31/2009
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY!

when Jasper left i was crying actual tears. i cant believe he did that. Edward is so sweet, to think of alice. i would want Edward as a big brother, but my heart is only for jasper. lol

loved this story and i couldnt stop reading it. I thought Maria was a real bitch. so im glad she is out of there life.

there first home was awesome and Alice's car was awesome. i liked how she was like dont you dare scratch my car on new years when they sit on the hood. there so right for eachother. this was an awesome story. i think its my favourite out of all of the ones i read good job :) *thumbs up*
SageKiller chapter 43 . 12/29/2009
What a sweet story! Jasper and Alice are without a doubt my favorite characters and this was such an amazing background story for them! And I love how the epilogue brought us back to a time with Bella, just to remind us how long their love lasts 3
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »