Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
joselle lee chapter 43 . 1/7/2010
I have no words for how amazing of a read this was. I seriously applaud you.
Pixie-Jazz101 chapter 43 . 12/31/2009
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY!

when Jasper left i was crying actual tears. i cant believe he did that. Edward is so sweet, to think of alice. i would want Edward as a big brother, but my heart is only for jasper. lol

loved this story and i couldnt stop reading it. I thought Maria was a real bitch. so im glad she is out of there life.

there first home was awesome and Alice's car was awesome. i liked how she was like dont you dare scratch my car on new years when they sit on the hood. there so right for eachother. this was an awesome story. i think its my favourite out of all of the ones i read good job :) *thumbs up*
SageKiller chapter 43 . 12/29/2009
What a sweet story! Jasper and Alice are without a doubt my favorite characters and this was such an amazing background story for them! And I love how the epilogue brought us back to a time with Bella, just to remind us how long their love lasts 3
Em chapter 43 . 12/29/2009
You made me cry. Not that that's a bad thing, though. have you considered writing a Carlisle and Esme or a Rosalie and Emmet? They could be linked with this one.

X
TwilightGuru09 chapter 43 . 12/21/2009
VERY WELL DONE!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 39 . 12/21/2009
THIS WAS A VERY MOVING CHAPTER. I CRIED SEVERAL TIMES. THE DETAILS YOU USED TO DEVELOP THE CHARACTERS AND THEIR RELATIONSHIPS HELPED TO DEMONSTRATE THE HEARTBREAKING WRETCHEDNESS FELT BY ALL THE CHARACTERS INVOLVED. GREAT JOB. CANT WAIT TO FINISH IT. IT WAS SO GOOD I DECIDED NOT TO WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE STORY TO GIVE MY TWO CENTS. PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING.
masha.a chapter 43 . 12/20/2009
That was a wonderful read, and I only spotted two or three mistakes in the whole thing. Congratulations on such a beautiful story :)
masha.a chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
A perfect start. I can already see that your writing style is great, and that makes me want to continue reading even more.
Becky03 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aww I love it so far! I love that you wrote this! I was born and raised in Philly, I moved down south when I was 14 and always missed it terriably! So when I read the saga and discovered that was where Alice and Jasper met, I was happy lol as lame as that might sound. I'm so glad you included little things about places in philly.

I also love how you wrote about what Alice was feeling and her visions of the Cullens. Cant wait to read more!
sarahuk101 chapter 43 . 12/13/2009
Really loved your story, was wonderful to read about Alice and Jasper!
Tuuki chapter 25 . 12/10/2009
Burying Jasper was really gruesome, but strangely appropriate. You are very creative, I never would have thought of that.
Jalice fan chapter 43 . 12/9/2009
W O W

That was a really amazing story. I almost wished it were Alice and Jasper's true history in the book. It all fit so well

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I loved reading every chapter of it.

I know its too much to ask but would you please please please write more about Alice's past? Like what really happened to her, what was she doing before she went to the diner, how her family abandoned her and sent her to the asylum, how she was changed, how James killed her creator and how she escaped, and how she lost her memory. It would make the story much more perfect.

But if you would prefer leaving the story as it is then again thank you for sharing your story.
Myreason chapter 43 . 12/9/2009
Wonderful story!

I loved reading this! You're great : )
blue-peridot chapter 39 . 12/3/2009
what the hell was wrong with jasper?

this made me cry.
blue-peridot chapter 38 . 12/3/2009
so this is her new moon...
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »