Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
mialuvtwilight chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
wow i really love this i love the insight as to how them meeting happened and i really love alice and jas and i already love this story i've alawya wondered about them and thei story, as in canon we really don't get much!
fiercepixie chapter 43 . 9/20/2009
Loved the ending, but so sad that it is over. Such a beautiful tale, thank you for sharing.
Insane Muse chapter 43 . 9/19/2009
Lovely end to a lovely story!
angelinthesky-121 chapter 43 . 9/19/2009
Aw. I'm sad it's over but at least it ended happily.
Cymbeliness chapter 43 . 9/19/2009
Beautiful end to a beautiful story! I loved your Alice and Jasper, and you did a great job describing their pre-Cullen experience. Can't wait to read more of your work!
kagje94 chapter 43 . 9/19/2009
( it's over?

I loved your story... It's abosultely Great..
EJ10 chapter 43 . 9/19/2009
I don't believe it's over! This story was a big part of my life for a while there...What will I do now!

But I do think that you gave it good closure and I like the way Jasper had his own Point Of View at the end. The last few lines were especially sweet. You are an amazing wrtter and I hope that you write more stories like this one -
nikkijoy chapter 43 . 9/19/2009
That story was so beautiful.. I am so sad its over! You truly did an amazing job and this is one of my very favourites. Im going to miss your writing Mandi but you are on my author alerts and I will wait with held breath till your next story appears( in the near future I hope). Im so glad you took it right up to Bella and we got to see Alice with her complete family. Well done again and dont stay away too long!
IwantaWerewolfForMyself chapter 43 . 9/19/2009
Aww... I loved this story so much! I'm glad that you wrote the epilogue from Jasper's POV. I'm looking forward to more stories from you! :P
Fanofall2011 chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
Great story. Sad to see it end. Thank you for writing it, I really enjoyed it. :) -
InkHeart17 chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
Outstanding! Truly.

I guess my favorite part were the two chapters of Alice and Jasper meeting all the Cullens. This story is a magnificent journey for the best Twilight couple! You've done an amazing job.
XXSkittlesXX chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
Awesome
Taz65 chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
I loved the story even more the second time. You are so eloquent and the story was so satisfying. It had drama, lemons, love, anger, and every other emotion.

Thank you for sharing again.
CarlieD chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
OMG! That was such a lovely way to end the story! I loved it, I loved every single chapter, it was so lifelike...
robownsme chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
Thank you for this story. It really was a joy to read. :)
1,401 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »