Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Taz65 chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
I loved the story even more the second time. You are so eloquent and the story was so satisfying. It had drama, lemons, love, anger, and every other emotion.

Thank you for sharing again.
CarlieD chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
OMG! That was such a lovely way to end the story! I loved it, I loved every single chapter, it was so lifelike...
robownsme chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
Thank you for this story. It really was a joy to read. :)
Lilacs46 chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
This whole story was perfect. Thank you for sharing it with all of us.
cadywrites chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
awe, i'm gunna miss this story. :( but the ending was such a good idea, skipping ahead and doing it in jasper's perspective. it was refreshing.

anyways, keep up the awesome work and i hope you write more stories soon. :)
sahime chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
such a great story:)
NTLupin chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
Aww, I loved it, of course. I'm almost sad it's over. This is one of my all-time favorite fics. Thank you for writing it.
Tashiipear chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
D'aw. What a brilliant ending. Last bit awesome.

I can imagine Emmett bursting in on such a situation, so I'm glad you added that somewhere into your story. Silly Em.

I want to thank you again for writing this. I've sent about five reviews for this now, but it's my favorite fanfic, so yeah... You've done an excellent job.
gjmburgess2000 chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
I can see the end coming.. this has been a really good story
mrsjwwhitlock chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
that was a really amazing last chapter.

i loved it!

i hope you will be starting another jasper and alice story now.

*hint hint*

hahahaa
abcdefedcba chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
Amazing story, I really think you should do a sequel, even if it's only a collabopration of one shots and scenes (maybe exploring their relationships with Renesmee) :)

xox
koalakoala chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
I loved the ending; it was really beautiful. Your whole story truly was amazing. I hope you keep writing more awesome fanfictions!
ganiis chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
WOW! thanks. I just love this fanfic, it's my fave! I'm so sad you've finished it :( you really should write another fanfic in alice or jasper's POV.

love it :D
AccountDisabled1 chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
Aw beautiful ending!

Thankyou for reposting this story, if you hadn't I never would have discovered this amazing piece of literature :)
idkmuch chapter 43 . 9/18/2009
This has been such a beautiful story - thank you so much for writing it. I've truly enjoyed Alice & Jasper's backstory.
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »