Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
tookeeluv chapter 43 . 11/10/2011
I read this story almost in one sitting. :) It was a nice change of pace from my normal Twilight story choices and I enjoyed it throughly.

Thanks for sharing!
SomeKindOfFunny chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
There's not enough Alice/Jasper stories. Thank you! Also, the chapter titles are very cute.
ewannaC chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I love the setting and Jasper's intrest towards cars and all the things new. Can't wait for the hunt.
ewannaC chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I have always loved Alice & Jasper. It is so good to read what happened to them before the beginning of Twilight. Can't wait to read more and so happy you are writing about these two.
Debbie White chapter 43 . 9/7/2011
Great story i liked it! Keep writing! :)
Stardust1 chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Jasper's a teaser! jeje. He's behaving like Edward will in about what? 50 years?. I'm liking this story too much.
airachiine chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love it! and i just started :)
KamariaAelfgar09 chapter 43 . 7/14/2011
This was a wonderful story! I loved how you changed it to Jasper's POV for the last chapter. I loved it!(:
KamariaAelfgar09 chapter 28 . 7/12/2011
Hi(:

I just thought to mention that Eleazar has the gift of recognizing other gifts/abilities and Kate can shock people. I'm not sure if you've already had someone point that out and I'm sure it's too late for you to go back and change it but I just thought maybe I'd mention it. I'll keep reading this amazing story now(:
The Original Puppet chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
I've truly fallen for your story, its rare someone does this kind with any success. With that in mind, I have one thing to say... It kinda made me laugh, but I'm sorry if it offends you.. in the beginning of this chapter, Alice says that money meant shopping and food and a safe place to stay... really, food?

Other than that, I love the story... xD

Puppet.
Owl Emporium chapter 43 . 5/17/2011
This was amazing! Great job. (: I love Jasper and Alice...adorable! Very good job.
Il'Diko chapter 43 . 3/20/2011
I have read trough this in only just few days... It captured me and wouldn't let go... I loved your writing style, your characterisation and this amazing plot. It was interesting, entertaining and very exciting, I just couldn't stop reading...

I loved your chapter titles, the way how you took things slowly. And your description... I WANT such a necklace... ;)

Alice and Jasper were just perfect, you have captured the perfectly. Their relationship was so pure and honest, and they found themselves in it. I like how you made Jasper between white and balck, he was a nice man, but you didn't forget what he actually was.

I loved the Denali clan, you should write more about them. Also the Cullens were spot on (especially Edward and Rose!).

Thanks for sharing!

Diko
HappyEndingLover chapter 43 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed your story! I liked the bond between Edward and Alice. Thank you for all your hard work.
EM chapter 43 . 12/29/2010
What a wonderous, fabulous, beautifully written story. You had me from the first chapter. Your chapter names are delightful and you obviously have total mastery of grammar and the ability to tell a story superbly. You are clearly well versed on the subject matter, the details of the time periods, and intertwine the characters beautifully. Your story brought me to tears at many points reading it. It was so well written, I could feel the emotions along with the characters. VERY. VERY. WELL. DONE. A
EasGames chapter 43 . 12/19/2010