Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
HappyEndingLover chapter 43 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed your story! I liked the bond between Edward and Alice. Thank you for all your hard work.
EM chapter 43 . 12/29/2010
What a wonderous, fabulous, beautifully written story. You had me from the first chapter. Your chapter names are delightful and you obviously have total mastery of grammar and the ability to tell a story superbly. You are clearly well versed on the subject matter, the details of the time periods, and intertwine the characters beautifully. Your story brought me to tears at many points reading it. It was so well written, I could feel the emotions along with the characters. VERY. VERY. WELL. DONE. A
EasGames chapter 43 . 12/19/2010
Awww :'D
EasGames chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
I love how you intertwined your Twilight 25 story with this :)
Queen-Of-Deficit chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I loved it! (:
changingoceantides chapter 43 . 10/25/2010
That was great! Thank you so much for writing!:)
crazykidwithbook chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i like the fact that you chose Alice and Jasper
Sitanya chapter 43 . 10/13/2010
Superb ! I hadn't read a good Jasper/Alice story in a long time. This one was incredible... ;)
HaleYeah chapter 22 . 10/11/2010
i'm sorry, i can't read any more of this story... it breaks my heart. i know everything will probably work out in the end but i'm going through too much drama myself to deal with theirs :/

this is an amazing story and you're an amazing author... oh well :(
benkat chapter 43 . 9/23/2010
Wonderful Fanfic thank you, your writing style is excellent and you have really managed to capture the characters well. My only real criticism was the epilogue, it really didn't fit the timeline for the actual twilight series. Other than that I think this story was simply wonderful!
People chapter 43 . 9/18/2010
Hii ! your fanfic is the BEST ! i looove !

kisses ; byee
NancY 91 chapter 43 . 9/8/2010
best story ever :)
Dafi DA chapter 43 . 8/29/2010
It was just Amazing.

you certanly brought new and more interesting life to SF characters.

kudos!