Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 25 . 8/16/2010
i just wanted to say that this is a lovely, extremely well written story. and i love alice and jasper. and this is probably the best jalice story i've probably ever read. i love it soo much. and this is line the made me have to review.

"my beautiful little guilt-ridden fortune-teller."

so perfect :D
DeadyBear chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
This is The BEST 43 CHAPTERED STORY EVER!

I would love it if it was the real book XD this be great if it turned into a FREAKISH AWESOME MOVIE!

LOVED LOVED IT! this story made me Cry and Laugh and Dance and smile ok... ROFL! LMAO AND PMSL x)

Ahhaha... oh yesh,

P.S: I'm on the urge making a graphic book about this, well I'm not Famous, but I'm like Making a comic about this ahahhahahahha 4 pages so far and just a bit of the 2nd chapter...

Oh I skipped the First chapter, cause... Well I'm urgently freaking out cause I need to get a move on and draw Jasper! and the BUICK!
Hidden but Seen chapter 43 . 8/2/2010
I would like to precedent this review by saying this, I hate Twilight (however please do keep reading). I think it is a horribly written set of relatively trashy teenage romance novels that ruin the image of the mythological vampire. I make this opinion after reading all four books because I find I cannot say I dislike something without having read it. And so I read it and I still hated it. I found characters that I thought to be flat to be the center of attention, such as Bella whose only flaw is her clumsiness and that has been made into a cute endearing quality. I also found characters I enjoyed to be lacking in content. Two such characters were Alice and Jasper. The entire time I read the novels I was wishing for more about this pair, the history they shared together, the way fate had changed their lives. I wanted to know everything about how it could have been. I had my own ideas on the subject as does any reader who has a habit of staying up late in the night reading fanfiction (it is currently 1:50 in the morning as I type this). However, none of these ideas compare to this wonderful piece you have written. How you explained everything, how you brought Jasper and Alice to life (well as alive as vampires can be) is extraordinary. It fit there characters to a 'T.' You didn't make anything cutesy, unreal, or romanti. Ok there was romance and fluff but it wasn't forced and it didn't take away from the characters. I found this trait particularly when you explained Jasper's many struggles with his thirst. I could sometimes feel his pain and as sick as that sounds, I loved it. Way too many people like to sugarcoat things, to drive away from the actual personality and struggles of the characters they have indefinitely borrowed from their authors (though I think that anyone should be able to steal characters from Stephenie Meyer and keep them away from her stupid ideas of plot) but you didn't. For that I thank you, and I also thank you for giving me Alice and Jasper's story. A story I will now consider canon.

waywardrogue

P.S. Sorry for bashing a series you most likely (well obviously) enjoy very much
Raychie715 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
omgg cliffhanger !

I hate you so much right now, but I still enjoy the fanfic nontheless xD

This is amazing so far and I can't wait to see where you take this :D
Lady Darlings chapter 43 . 7/13/2010
First Jalice fic I've read. And I think this would be the best I will EVER read. I smiiled (TONS OF TIMES), Laughed, Cried, got frustrated, and was extremely happy all in 2 days. :D *yes I read in two days; I'm sad I didnt finish soooner. Freakin' School*

I just would like you to know how magnificent your writing is and how much I loved reading it. Thanks :D
sahlamari chapter 43 . 7/12/2010
Adorable! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us...
WotcherGrace chapter 43 . 7/8/2010
It'd be great if you could do a story or one shot about Alice and Jasper on their island in Fiji :)
darkredmacabre chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
nice
TaraHalliwell chapter 43 . 7/4/2010
This was an amazing story. I was completely absorbed in it the entire time. I loved the entire story plot and the way you were able to describe the characters. It's a very excellent story!
jo beth chapter 43 . 6/25/2010
Oh! I love it when people use fin! Awesome.
Morganel chapter 43 . 6/23/2010
I have read many fanfictions since I signed up, and I am so so so frustrated that I haven't found your story until now. You're writting technique is extremely good, the emotion behind it all, I can physically feel it, the excitment, the sadness the happiness! I was hooked since the very first chapter, this story, and you as an author are going on my FAVORITES list without a doubt you have 1,284 reviews and you deserve ALL 1,285 of them! You are an amazing author, and you wrote this so well. I love this story, because it's giving Alice and Jasper some time to shine, as characters who aren't talked about enough. This is a favorite, an honest favorite, not just something I liked, you write so well, and there is only so much talent out there, and yours shown in this story is a magnificent talent, this is an adored story, and I can tell, the most reviews I have gotten on a fic haven't surpassed 25 so far, 1,285 (and counting) is something I don;t think I could obtain. I can honestly say this story is my all time favorite, and you are so talented as a writer.

Incredible job,

AAB/Morgan
Morganel chapter 29 . 6/22/2010
You are a fantastic writter, i can feel Alice's excitedment like its my own~! great work you story i amazinG!
Morganel chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
MA&JW...Marie-Alice and Jasper Whitlock lol I really like your fic!
3sha chapter 43 . 6/20/2010
this is my most favorite jasper/alice fanfic :) great job! :)
indefinitelyhigh chapter 43 . 5/31/2010
Well, damn, did I love this story. Perfect characterization, writing, and story. Lovely job :)
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »