Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
uhyesplease chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
You're working hard! Thanks for all the updates!
PsykoJinx chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
YES! Meet the Cullens! :D
tatie87 chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
I can't believe Alice and Jasper got robbed, that was sort of funny. Can't wait to A&J meet up with the Cullens.
Gaialy chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
I know it would have been bad to kill them, but technically they killed Jasper first. So a little scaring of them would have been alright.
philadelphic chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
Poor squirrel. That cracked me up.
VoldieBeth chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
Haha I can just picture Jasper pulling a plow because Trouble isn't fast enough. I can't wait for Alice's vision of Carlisle and their family.
AliceKnowsAll chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
I just want to say how thrilled I am that this story is back on fanfiction! This is my very favourite Jasper and Alice story. I was simply astounded at how wonderful it was the first time I read it. Their journey was a perfect glimpse into their past story, absloutely engaging and wonderfully imaginative. Thank you so much for putting it back on here! I'll be reading it all over and over again.
Mommycamille chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
I adore the simplicity in this story - a wonderfully crafted tale of two people in love and finding their way as a couple written in such realistic and concrete terms that I question whether or not vampires really exist. Surely they must, and you must have some knowledge of them to write about their everyday life with such confidence and intimacy.

This story is a gift and I thank you for sharing it with us. I can't wait to read more.
arwens-light chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Another amazing chapter :) I love the emotion and depth you give everything!
ndyeaiimrude1 chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
Ii loved iitt. . Somethiin new. Kewll!
CidySmiley chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
this is amazingly good. i really liked it because... well i dont really know the emotion. the whole... theme i just loved it. so please write soon. thank you.
PsykoJinx chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
So cute!
philadelphic chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
I'm new to reading this story and it's really lovely. I've always wanted to read or write an expanded version of the Alice and Jasper story, and yours is much better than I expected to find. I look forward to reading more.
angel03618 chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
WOW I love this fic so damned much!
Dilidilzz86 chapter 16 . 6/28/2009
im loving this...i read the other story and found it kinda sad how it all turned out, but this one is so bright and happy :D
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 90 .. Last Next »