Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
Fuckin rocksz likee allwayszz. . . .updatee fastt!
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
aw

it' really good because bythe approaches to the humans is how they manage to learn in this wonderful magical loonie world haha

good chapter and good new friend she needs one other than Jazz

see ya

anna alice
lilyevans103 chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
I really like it. Alice is by far my fave Cullen. I hope you update soon!
SweetoothMegs chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
They shouldn't have changed their first names. THings would be less complicated if they hadn't. Alice handled that well. Marlene seems like a good friend to have. Great chapter, please update soon!
suicideAndie C chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
I'm amazed at how well you are able to express their feelings. I'm amazed that I can feel for them as the story goes on. You are a wonderful writer, and I absolutely love this story. Please, keep writing, as you are one of the better authors i have read.
gjmburgess2000 chapter 14 . 6/24/2009
O,Jasper and Alice really love

each other. Now he is helping

her to have control.

Good writing.
WonderlandSyndrome chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I read this story a while back and although I only liked the first book of the "Twilight" series, I fell in love with this story, and I'm happy to have found it again. Jasper and Alice are my favourite characters from the book and this just makes me adore them even more so.

All in all, a wonderful story and feels very canon to the series.
meien chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
I love this story so much!

Thanks for posting this!
Auphora66 chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
I laughed at Jasper's grave sin.

-Auphora66
PrincessOfDrama33 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This is such a wonderful begining! This story is won a ton of awards and so I've been DYING to read it, and so I hope you update quickly!
angel03618 chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
Naw, this is a cute chapter. I liked it.
lorish36 chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
sweetly romantic, I love it! Can't wait to see what happens when they meet.
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
Yoo son liike 4 real urr an awsomee writerr fuck the lemonn just the storrii nd blah blha blha ii love itt!
VoldieBeth chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
Aww I love hearing about Jasper's past. And I love how they are able to comfort each other. I can't wait for more!
arwens-light chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
"Do you think we'll be happy here?" "In bed? I'm sure of it" LOL LOL LOL :D Jasper & Alice are amazing! LOVE YOUR STORY!
1,386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »