Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Letholog1ca chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
200 reviews! Congrats! LOL

yeah I came out of nowhere I know, but I've been following this story for a while now.

You are AMAZING. Truly!

Do you know there is an artist who draws pictures of this story? I'm sure you've heard of her!
uhyesplease chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
This story is so sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bomba-Fae chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
Once again, I am thrilled that you have updated this. I love this story. This chapter was amazing as usual. I love Jasper and his love for horses. It's awesome and very amusing.
TwinkleFae chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
I thought he would tell her something like that... it makes sense, and Marlene wouldn't want to hurt her.

Lol at a horse named Trouble!
angel03618 chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
Aw, poor Jasper. Atleast he was trying to be sweet, and didn't yell at Mrs. Walsh or anything. I gotta know how this is gonna play out.
Edward4eva chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
aw...ok i absolutely loved this chapter lol

update soon
VoldieBeth chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
Aw I can just picture Jasper and Alice riding across their farm! I love this story so much!
XXSkittlesXX chapter 15 . 6/26/2009
Oh cliffie, great chapter and thanks for the speedy updates
xXMissJasperHalexX chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
love it,baby.
Auphora66 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
I think I'm going to cry. When Jasper said that he couldn't live without Alice, and that he wouldn't -it made me think of A Long Time Waiting. So sad!

Love this story though (and that one), thank you for the frequent re-posting! I really appreciate it!

arwens-light chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
another beautiful chapter :)
angel03618 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
I have just one thing to say.

Great chapter, I loved it.
Addlebrains chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
Oh man, I read this one a while back and, lemme tell you, it kept me awake into the wee hours of the morning, and then a few not-so-wee hours after that. I think once, around 3am, I tried to sleep. But NO, I HAD to know what was going to happen. Finishing reading the whole thing became Very Serious Business.

So that day, I ended up going to bed at 10 am the next morning. Thanks to this ferocious beast of a story and I am SO GLAD IT'S HERE AGAIN. I think this might be My Favourite Fic Ever!TM. [And written infinitely better than the Twilight series. SO infinitely.]
kt.potter93 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
aw, poor alice :(

but at least she had the self-control not 2 kill the baby

nice chapter :)
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 14 . 6/25/2009
Fuckin rocksz likee allwayszz. . . .updatee fastt!
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 91 .. Last Next »