Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
melonjane chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
Oh, I FOUND it again! What happened? Did you take this down or something?

Anyway .. I love it already, did before but I'm saying it again - i love it :D

keep it up,

~melonjane
XXSkittlesXX chapter 7 . 6/1/2009
This is fantastic, you are a brilliant author and kep up the good work
kt.potter93 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
ahahah-trust alice 2 want 2 take jasper shopping :P

nice chapter :D
Right or Ryn chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Oh, this is a darling story, and I don't mean "darling" in the patronizing sense either. Alice/Jasper is my favorite pairing, and you've done right by them. More right than SMeyer, even. I'm glad you're reposting, and can't wait to read future chapters! Thank you for writing this wonderful story and sharing it with us.
SheWhoWantsToHide chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Adorable. Amazing.

Update soon. :]
Joanne110 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Their first kiss, that was sweet...love these two lovebirds. Great job.
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
I love Jasper ] Although the whole murdering thing is kinda sad, it is what it is, and I'm so impressed by the way that you write all this stuff down XD
Auphora66 chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Aw, I remember this part. He feels so bad afterward...

Love the story, please continue!

-Auphora66
hamduallah chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
Holy hell. Found this via TLYDF (AngstGoddess's article about jasper) and wow. just wow. An awesome story, much better than the assumption SM leaves the reader with that after Alice and Jasper meet up in the Diner they are instantly in love and all is sunshine and roses. Alice's numbness (and it being a 'good' thing) throw me for a loop a tad, I'll admit, but the fact remains that this is a v. v. impressive story.
angel03618 chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
wow, this is a great story, i really wanna know whats going to happen, please update soon.
JD chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
okay, i've seen this story before with all it's chapters posted. I even bookmarked it. i was quite surprised when i went back to it and found this "STORY NOT FOUND." hahahahaha... i nearly cried. good thing i found it again. update soon please. loving this story so much and so glad to be able to continue reading it.
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
WTF, SHIIT IIZS GETTIN CRAZYY BUT GOOD FORR DATT ANNOYING ASS MANN, HE WAS GETTIN ON MY NERVESS NDD NOWW ALICIE IIS GANA SPAZZ ON JAZZ CUZS HE'S DIIDNT HAVEE 2 BITT NDD KILL HIMM BUT WATEVA . I LIKE THISS CHAPPTER CUZS ALICIE HADD ANOTHER VISION. I HOPE DEYY GANNA SPENDD MORE TIMEE TOGETHERR BEFORE SHEE GETTS THE VISION WIITH THE CULLENSS!. . AnyWAYZS DIZS CHAPTER WAS AWSOME JUST LIKE THE OTHaa!

Updatee fastt!
bubshabizki chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
Please update soon!
larin20 chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
OMG! ALice saw them kissing in a vision and then Jasper biting the bald man! AH, the cliffhanger! I'm loving this story, it's awesome and I can't wait for the next update.
kt.potter93 chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
omg...poor jazz

hes going 2 feel so bad after this :(

nice chapter though and im kinda glad in a weird way that that guy ended up dead :P
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »