Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Vamp-by-Night chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Too good. Please update soon!
SheWhoWantsToHide chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
I continue to love this story more and more. Kudos to you. :D
Joanne110 chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Who did Jasper kill, the gambler or the operator? Great chapter. Love this story.
Gabriel Wolfe chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
OH, DANG.

Poor Jasper. But a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do for his girl ]
siruisblack18 chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
I absolutely love the way you write! My favorite part was Jasper’s six feet and three inches of hulking, immortal intensity. hahha so funny! anywho, love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
VoldieBeth chapter 6 . 5/27/2009
Oh Jasper's going to feel horrible about this. But I'm sure a kiss will make everyone feel better :)
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
ii lovee iit yoo urr ann awsomee writer. . . .diizs shiit iis mad goodd ,,! UPDATEE FASTT plzz!
VoldieBeth chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Aw Jasper winning at the slot machines is adorable! All this build up between them is killing me! They need to kiss, like yesterday! lol
VoldieBeth chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
I love their getting to know one another period. I can't wait for Atlantic City!
arwens-light chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Mr. & Mrs. Whitlock :D my heart sings REreading this story... i LOVE it so much! :) can't wait until you update the next chapter!
kt.potter93 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
aw, cute chapter :)

love alice and jasper :P
Auphora66 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Alice and Jasper are just so cute together! You do such a good job portraying their relationship. :)

-Auphora66
Cypress665 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
I LOVE JAZ! And this story. I'm so glad you decided to put it back up! I can't wait until 10 sleep!
orlisgirl04 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
This is an amazing story! I have always loved reading fics about Alice and Jasper's beginning so it was my lucky day when I found this one. Keep up the good work and update soon!
WildcatLizzie83 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I'm so glad you're reposting this. I loved it! :)
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 .. Last Next »