Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Auphora66 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Hee-hee! "semi-sannibalistic trance" Somehow, I don't think Jasper was planning to kill her when she came out of the bathroom in her cute outfit. ;)

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

-Auphora66
NdYeaiiMRuDe chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Thiis chappter wass goodd,, ii wonder wenn derr gann KISS lolzs ,, urr a really good writerr by the wayy ,, UPDATE FAST ii wanna see watt happenss summ thin good ii BET I can't feel iit!
L'Heure Rouge chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Thanks for reposting the story. Anway, great job on the last chapter.
skyblueclouds chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
fabulous story! and what time period is this story placed in approximentally?
kt.potter93 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
aw, cute chapter :D
Joanne110 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
thanks for re-posting. I've wanted to read it ever since. you've captured Alice and Jasper canon. looking forward to reading the rest. how often will you be posting?
OCDindeed chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM THAT THIS IS UP AGAIN!

I'm going to savour it... and read it all over again, and pimp it like a pimp pimps a new ho.

Fantastic news!
Kimbi94 chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
I adore this story - its so good, hope you update soon!

Love ya K. xoxo
jennwrote chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
love the last line. keep it up.
KittandChips chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
I'd seen recs for this fic so I'm glad you've decided to repost it. I've read a number of fics that are Jasper's POV on their first meeting, but this is the first one from Alice's. I love the gradual formation of their relationship. It's so much more fun that way.
tunami chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
OMG yay for this repost!

I'd not got to finish it before, and now i will :)

Thanks a million!
NdYeaiimRude1 chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
ii lovee iit ,, iitzs soo awsomee,, butt makee Alicie more hyperr lolzs,, , but i love iit anywayzs up datee fastt pllz!
SparklesInTheSun chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
Please keep posting! I love this story, I was so upset when I found out it was gone!
Yukiko chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
I want moreXD i like it very much i am SO looking forward to the next chapter. I REALLY love it.
persistingstars chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
IM SO GLAD YOU PUT THIS UP AGAIN. A Long Time Waiting is just crazy good, but so, so sad. I needed this.
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »