Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Betterinblack1234 chapter 43 . 5/24/2010
sammy55 chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
Was someone being murdered in one of the rooms? How scandalous.

Thats hilarious.
Betterinblack1234 chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
Is it a coincidence that in the previous chapter the intials carved in the tree were J.W. (Jasper Whitlock) and M.A. idk. at first i thought Mary Alice bc a lot of people on fanfic use that for Alice, but i think Jasper would remember that so possibly Maria? Or is it just coincedence?
moonhoney2 chapter 43 . 5/6/2010
Wonderful story. Beautifully written.

The only trouble I had with it was the portrayal of Alice being timid. Especially when they finally found the Cullens. The books don't describe her as such, or that moment.

But I loved the storyline and couldn't "put it down" until I finished. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Bethany chapter 43 . 5/3/2010
It was so nice to read your story after constantly hearing about edward and bella. You write beautifully.
BelleinWonderland chapter 43 . 4/25/2010
I found this story a few days ago & have been reading it almost non-stop. This has to one of the best & most wonderful fanfic I've ever read! I loved so much ... it was beautiful from begining to the end. Your Alice & Jasper are perfection. Thank you so much for sharing this story! It's now one of my top favs
muse911 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010

Mary Alice Jasper Whitlock

inomniaperatus2 chapter 43 . 4/24/2010
Simply Beautiful, nice work
MrsMajorJ chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
OH Alice unable to say it and Jasper saying, 'I love you too.' I think I may cry a little. That was way too perfect. I like this Jasper, even though I still like Jasper and Bella, bella isn't alive yet, there is still hope that she get's him in the end :)
MrsMajorJ chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
oh I was wondering how she was going to convince Jasper to try animal. I know it's complete, so I won't review every chapter, but I think I'll like this, I don't normally do Jasper/Alice stories, so we'll see if you can change my mind.
jaspersgirl chapter 43 . 4/18/2010
this was such a good story. i couldnt stop reading. i should have reviewed every chapter.. but im sorry.. i didnt (

you have a beautiful writing style, nice and easy to read. im glad i came across it.
CrashCourse777 chapter 43 . 4/17/2010
I've gotta say, I think this is better than the actual Twilight series, you wrote beautifully!
darkredmacabre chapter 43 . 4/2/2010
aw, for the last time throughout this story, i will say:

this is the sweetest, most engrossing story i have read in a long time. thank you agin.
darkredmacabre chapter 42 . 4/2/2010
aw, you are the best writter i have seen in a long time, thank you for giving me and everyone else the opportunity to read your work!
darkredmacabre chapter 38 . 4/2/2010
aw! again, that is so sweet!
1,400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »