Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
Auphora66 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
I'm glad that I can re-read this again. :)

-Auphora66
skyblueclouds chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
i really like this so far i havent read any stories on alice and jasper meeting b4 so this is pretty awesome!:)
KMarr chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Great job! Keep it up! Will you be using both JPOV as well?
SamanthaAnn chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Thank you so very much for reposting this story. The writing is truly excellent and it is one of my top five favorite fanfics.
larin20 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Love this so far and I'm happy I found this story, it's quickly intriguing me! Can't wait for more!
kt.potter93 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
oh, nice chapter :)

aw, jaspers so cute :P
theothercullen427 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Thank you sososososo much for reposting this story. I had forgoten the name and had had all my friends hunt for this story around fanfiction to try and find it and now I have! yay! omg i love your story and cannot wait to reread it!
lorish36 chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
keep it up! I wondered about this part of "history" for a long time! thanks for taking the time to write it!
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Thank you so much for putting this story back up. I've heard people praising it and am glad I can finally read it.
izzo chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Yay! I was quite put out when you put this one down. It's got to be one of my all-time favorites! Thanks, love, for reposting :)
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
hom I'm new at this but I'll try not to throw everything to hell at first...

well first awesome way to tell the story and the imagination of how Jasper and Alice met and I got to ask youfor more haha in some way I got hungry for more words it's like a need that didn't ocurr me since I finish reading thr3e but well ahahah i encourarge you to keep Oon u r great.

Sorry if I don't have any negative critique but well I liked the story 8)
giselle-lx chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Yay. This is just as good as everyone has said. I'm surprised at the choice to have Alice come to the Cullen diet of her own accord-I always figured it was only because she saw her new life so quickly and realized how the Cullens were living. But no matter; those are differences in plot treatment, not criticisms of writing. Nicely done. I am eagerly anticipating the rest.
Shining Golden chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ah, I am pleased to see you are reposting this fic. I enjoyed it immensely the first time I read it, and was devastated when I found it had been removed. Alice and Jasper are my favorite Cullens :)
MHZ chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Yay! When I found out you reposted this I started freaking out cuz I loved this story! You're awesome! XD
lorish36 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
What a great look into the start of thier relationship! keep up the good writing!
1,389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »