Reviews for You've Kept Me Waiting
LimboGirl chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
OMG! I read this before I Joined and I LOVED IT! but then when I did join You had taken it off so I never got to finish it!

Thank You SO Much for re-posting it!
Mr. Reindeerface chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I love this story, thanks for reposting it!

your writing is awsome
oh HALE no chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
So glad you reposted! My favorite of all interpretations of the Alice/Jasper saga.

It's a nice comparison, too! How easily Jasper trusted her, trusting fate in comparison to how empty he was with the Volturi, how he took orders so easily, and how his entire body just became numb after all that they've been through! Truly, your grasp on this couple is probably better than Stephenie Meyer's.

And MA JW, Mary Alice and Jasper Whitlock perhaps? Sneaky, no?
larin20 chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I really liked the 'flashes' of Alice's future telling ablility. I like finally seeing into the mind of both of them. I can't wait for more:)
kt.potter93 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
YAY! aw, nice chapter :)

im glad alice and jasper r working things out :P
Auphora66 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009

-Auphora66
holdmebatboy chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
too lazy to sign in...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS UP AGAIN! I WAS SO WORRIED THAT YOU HAD TAKEN IT DOWN FOR GOOD!

i wanted to reread this for a while and now i can!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Nice use of their initials there. :D And I dunno, just liked it, still don't think Alice would be so extravagant, but your story, your ideas. I'll have to get used to it.
VoldieBeth chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Aw I think I just realized MA JW is Mary Alice Jasper Whitlock? :)

And where do you think of your chapter titles? Are they song titles or something like that? I LOVED your chapter titles for A Long Time Waiting. :)
VoldieBeth chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
The one thing I always liked about Jasper and Alice's story was that Jasper was the first thing Alice saw when she 'woke up'. And I love how you keep Alice's visions not so accurate as in she can't call on them at will just yet. I always suspected that Jasper helped her in that area.
SheWhoWantsToHide chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Wow. Another great story in the making. Please continue. You are fabulous. :]
arwens-light chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
I would love to think that the MA JW was Mary Alice Jasper Whitlock :) lol your writing style is so beautiful! I love it!
Kimbi94 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Have you changed ur username and are posting your old stories again because this and a long time waiting seem so familiar - i am positive ive read them before - but am very glad that youve posted youve kept me waiting again because i was looking for this one again a couple of weeks ago because i wanted to read my faveourite alice and jasper fic!

Any way love your stories...
Taigh chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
THANKS SO MUCH FOR RE-POSTING THIS!

I missed this fic enormously, it's one of the few fics that I could just read over and over again :D
arwens-light chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I was heartbroken when you took this story down! IT was so beautifully written and I honestly drew inspriation from this story to write my own Alice/Jasper story. I'm so glad you are reposting it!
1,404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »