Reviews for These Wounds Won't Seem To Heal
impulsesbulky chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This. Wow. I seriously sat here and bawled at this. This was written so well. You have a very awesome eye for writing great detail. The story flowed so smoothly and most importantly it packed a very powerful emotional punch. You pulled the reader in with the characters and made them feel what they were feeling. Because of how well you wrote this just when Harry was trying to tell Hermione about what had happened and when she started to get scared I could feel a knot in my own stomach and lump in my own throat. It was just so easy to feel right along with the characters and most importantly to feel the extreme heart ache of Hermione. I loved the way you described how she had felt the last time she had kissed Ron when he was still alive and then transitioned to her kissing him now. So sad and so beautifully written. I also thought you kept each character in character and although I went through a few tissues from crying this was a very awesome and well written read. You write tragedy/angst as well as emotions very wonderfully. Loved it!
elenavacek chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
sensible, but kissing a lifeless, cold, dead body? the love one which you cant let them go without you too? well they did, what do you do? kiss the body theirsould inhabited.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
You really shouldn't tag this as Tragedy. Losing Ron is the best thing that could ever happen to Hermione. He would have destroyed her, as was clearly evident in the crapalogue.