Reviews for When the deal is done
AnnieAC chapter 7 . 1/27
Over five years and you haven't updated. This is so good and I fear that you aren't going to update. So, please. Keep it up with this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
... UPDATE THIS STORY !
twilightrocks100 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Oh my gosh I love it so much! I can't wait for the questions and answers part along with when Edward find out Teddy wasn't birthed by her.

But Lija raction to being edwards mate should be awesome as well.

I love your writing. I mean it is so easy to read understand. It clear and this idea is so unique that I love it.

Thanks for a great read!
CharitinaX chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Honestly, I'm so conflicted about this story, I don't even know where to start. First there's the knowledge of the story's last update date and the number of reviews, which tells me that this comment probably won't even be noticed... (especially since I have no idea if you even use this account anymore!) As such, I can only hope that since you have labeled the story with a hiatus warning, you still preside over the account. All the same, I feel that this is an amazing piece of work, which deserves to be continued. (I especially love how you've characterized the characters without making them either too perfect or too stupid-even whilst simultaneously bashing some of them. FemHarry is especially prone to being too beautiful, powerful, all-knowing and etcetera-even in comparison to perfect vampires-in the hands of other writers; Edward is often characterized as someone less powerful and kind of weak; and Bella is often made out to be a slut who had it coming anyways.) In all honesty, I could probably go on for hours about how utterly amazing your story is in a wide variety of ways (e.g. the plot, the writing, the nearly flawless-I didn't notice anything wrong-syntax) but really, all I could hope for in the end is that you would finish this story despite it's long hiatus. I don't want to push you too much-since we all have our reasons-but there are too many brilliant stories out there that are left unfinished to gather dust in the closet, and I really hope that this story does not become one of those. Nothing has to be flawless just, continue it, please? At this point, I doubt I could hate this story, even if you started writing in the style of My Immortal. XOXO, Charitina.
DGfleetfox chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
It gave me great joy when Edward picked up Bella by the neck. Ah satisfaction.
DGfleetfox chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
The only way I ever like either Edward or Bella is when they're not paired together, lol!
Trance20666 chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
i really like this story so far
it's too bad that it has not been updated since June, 2009
is there any hope of it continuing?
Trance
tasya chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
please next chapter /\
My Solitude chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Interesting chapter! xD
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
amata0221 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Love the story, really interesting that Harry sacrificed her magic. Please continue writing this story.
MzMilo chapter 6 . 3/19/2013