Reviews for Follow the Phoenix
Guest chapter 38 . 11/6/2016
A very good alternate year. I look forward to reading the sequel.
xOdie
GreenieK chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Yes! Albus is adopting Harry!
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Okay
smallwjl chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
in regards to your AN, I agree with you. it's extremely plausible that Voldemort would have seen his mistake when possessing Harry in book 5
smallwjl chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
dumbledore taking on a loving grandfather/uncle role for Harry is what has wrapped me firmly in reading this story. the rest is wonderful bonuses. I really like this story and your writing is superb.
smallwjl chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
did you really just write an owl delivering excrement joke? barely into this story and already absolutely love it
smallwjl chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
your description on a depressed Harry and the love he is receiving from others is about as spot on as it can get. I'd be a bit surprised if you didn't suffer from something similar at one point or another based on your clear understanding. I tend to love these stories but end up tearing up every time. nicely done
AntiCreator chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
One thing you must have made up was that teen boys wank 4-7 times a week. Having been a teen boy many years ago I'd say that's an underestimation. Unless I had a problem.
Kitte chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
Awww, I really thought OSU was a nod to Oregon State University. Oh well.
AaronD1 chapter 35 . 7/1/2016
This got really, really bad all of a sudden. Maybe this chapter made sense to you, but it stopped making any sense at all after Malfoy made it to Dumbledore.

I mean... nothing that any character did made any sense at all. Dumbledore was actually stupid enough to send Harry off with Malfoy?

Not only that, but he was stupid enough to send Harry off with Malfoy, walking through a castle where several Death Eaters were still loose?

Furthermore, what the actual fuck? You only had 4 Order members waiting for the Death Eaters? 4? What the fuck? It really should have been very simple for Dumbledore: Call in the entire Order, set a trap around the room, kill/stun any Death Eaters that left that room. Instead there were only 4 Order members waiting, 2 at the end of each hall, and Dumbledore himself decided not to participate for some really fucking stupid reason.

I'm trying to be constructive here, but Harry and Dumbledore had a long ass time to prepare for this, and it seems as though they didn't do a single thing. 4 Order members? Relying on untrained teachers to even the odds? Allowing Harry to walk through the Castle with a defector, a castle that is under attack by an unknown number of Death Eaters...

What?
Bigbenk chapter 26 . 5/26/2016
b Dr
nayin17 chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Love your Molly Weasley
nayin17 chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
The old fool Dumbledork is the same in Canon
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Harry will be left at the Dursley's? How will it helps him
bloodsword007 chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
Ah, the dear old captain James (jim) Tiberius Kirk.
One of my favorites and I do think that be able to make such a guide.

Live Long and Prosper