Reviews for Follow the Phoenix
smallwjl chapter 23 . 9/17
set the death plot on my birthday!? jeez
smallwjl chapter 6 . 9/13
this took a turn into my deepest nightmare really freaking quick. kudos on how you wrote it, just a bit too real for me at the moment
Cillo chapter 38 . 9/11
This story came up as a recommendation as a backstory to some fanart. 3 Love the way that the world was rebuilt in a way that cares for Harry. Think it overestimates the wizarding world, but that's part of what makes it better fluff. 3
mdauben chapter 6 . 8/24
This is an interesting twist. Most people just bash Dumbledore as a roadblock keeping someone else from saving Harry. I'll be interested to see how the caring Dumbledore idea plays out.
Sheelf chapter 38 . 6/6
I really liked your story. I look forward to reading the continuation, and I hope that Ginny has more protagonism, mainly because they are going to marry. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/17
read marker
Hey how do you put a timeline on grief and second the book picks up practically at the end of summer and clearly you didn't read that part at all because if you did you would know your wrong. Here a tip don't like don't read. J.K Rowling has plenty of fans without you. Just because you make your own plot using her characters and her world doesn't give you the right to trash what she done. ( You have the easy part)
LadyB3lla chapter 38 . 3/10
I don't know if you even still check the email attached to this account but I'm going to review on the off chance that you do. I can't believe I have missed this story until now with all the times I have been through the completed HP storues! I loved it! It was so different from everything else I have read and had some very valid points that I believed I was the only one that thought of them lol. I have never enjoyed a story so much and also enjoyed the AN as much as I did the story! I'm going to read the sequel even though it doesn't seem to be complete. Again I have really loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/6/2016
A very good alternate year. I look forward to reading the sequel.
xOdie
GreenieK chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Yes! Albus is adopting Harry!
nayin1704 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Okay
smallwjl chapter 21 . 9/22/2016
in regards to your AN, I agree with you. it's extremely plausible that Voldemort would have seen his mistake when possessing Harry in book 5
smallwjl chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
dumbledore taking on a loving grandfather/uncle role for Harry is what has wrapped me firmly in reading this story. the rest is wonderful bonuses. I really like this story and your writing is superb.
smallwjl chapter 7 . 9/14/2016
did you really just write an owl delivering excrement joke? barely into this story and already absolutely love it
smallwjl chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
your description on a depressed Harry and the love he is receiving from others is about as spot on as it can get. I'd be a bit surprised if you didn't suffer from something similar at one point or another based on your clear understanding. I tend to love these stories but end up tearing up every time. nicely done