Reviews for Prithee, Fair Botan
AnnaJlow chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Haha that was great! Hiei is such a pervert! He definitely has his hands full with Botan though! Thanks for the fic! I really enjoyed it! :D
Fill-2-BURST chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I loved the story as a whole. It was completely hillarious! I could imagine everybody doing exactly what happened. No offense, but to be honest I was surprised at how in character everyone was. I dont usually read stories that are like that. Thumbs Up! :)
phantomxofxmystery chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
I had no idea this pairing existed... This was the first fic I explored containing this pairing. After that I read Hands Clean. I have thoroughly enjoyed both of them, I will keep an eye out for more of your work! . Keep it up!
traciann34 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
I've really been having fun reading your story! Plenty of out loud giggles and groans of embarrassment for poor Botan and much, much curiosity as to what Hiei has in mind as his retribution. Thanks for the fun read!
Universal Hope chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
That was awesome!
dragonwingedangel chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
How did I miss the ending for this!
Stupid Yahoo!
It keeps doing this to me!
Anyways awesome!
I hope you either do another Hiei/Botan or you do that sequel!
It was really good!
I had too much fun reading it, especially at the end!
The way you kept everyone in character was really good too!
Keep up the great work!
keiko210382 chapter 16 . 4/17/2010
I love the pair of HIE and snacks, this fan-fiction is intense ... I hope you post soon to continue, this super hot ... I love ...
aero1213 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
that was alec holly
aero1213 chapter 16 . 4/7/2010
boner achieved
KittyWillCutYou chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
Ah hawtness. update soon. Go Botan work it! XD heh she workin' it alright...
misaki kenchi chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
Loved it
Lady Eden Death chapter 16 . 1/14/2010
Heh heh... -shot-

H'okay, anyhow, this was awesome. - I see what you mean by the adjectives (or whatever you said) but they actually seemed to fit here. Worked well with everything. Made me happy. Kept my attention. Twas awesome~

I heart it. Waiting for next chapter.

Lady Eden Death chapter 15 . 1/14/2010
Har har...I are has read this now~

Very steamy. And things have barely begun, now haven't they? Awesomeness. Underaged drinking, you say? Hmm...Lolz. What else do we expect? Though Keiko would probably just have juice or soda like she did in the anime. Silly Keiko.

Gimme dah next chaputa!

dragonwingedangel chapter 15 . 12/23/2009
Oh no!

Is the moment going to be ruined again?

Hahaha imagine what they will see!

They were better off in the woods!

Hopefully they thought to close the door?

Hahaha party and a show!

I can't wait till the next chapter!

Will it finally happen?

And will we get the amazing details?

Update soon! PLEASE!
Mysterious Daughter Of Sparda chapter 14 . 12/19/2009
aw I love the moments between Botan and Hiei

oh kuwabara you and your markers xD

Nice job can't wait for the next chapter!