Reviews for Hold Me Tight
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I was just wondering if you where going to finish this story or not because I don't want to keep checking it if you're not going to.. :) thanks! Love the story by the way 3
bunnychica9 chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
You really leave all your stories in a bad spot...lol plese write more soon!
shellybellypie chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
gah! damn you authors and your haituses with things are getting good! you get us hooked onto your story and then disappear! AHH!

anyways,that was my rant. Satisfying story, but i think you should try to make your charachters deeper, like play with charachter development and plot development a bit more. All in all, good story, i'm looking forward to reading sexy bones XP

UPDATE SOON!
elohcin chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Its good. But, it just feels like your are skimming the surface and not really going any deeper.
elohcin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great! Not that many good Bones/OC stories out there :) Can't wait to read more.
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
God damn! I would KILL him if he was my brother!
candysweet chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
well that sucks, and i really wanted to read more! i need to know what happens next! please try to update as soon as you can!
beauty0102 chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
well look forward to an update as soon as you can.
Toadflame chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
Aww. I hate when that happens, since it happened to me once. But mine couldn't be recovered, and I had to start over again with the random stuff I'd had in my files...

Hope you get it back!
Yayyou chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
Karma and fate some times suck
avidreader16 chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
hey i love this story so far. i have to say i nevere really was a star trek fan. but i went to see the movie with my brother and i absolutely loved it. it was hilarious. I loved bones and his cynical ways. please update soon! :-):-)
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009