Reviews for Close Calls and Near Misses
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review here...
Alice I chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I would have signed in, but the system was giving me trouble.

I have been wading through so much puerile fodder in this fandom that I was pleased to find this little gem.

You have the characters voices down extremely well. You didn't go over board with the mushy stuff. Tony behaved just as I would expect him to in an episode, as did Tim.

Nicely written piece. I'll have to look at your profile and see if you have written anything else for NCIS.
Caos Accidentale chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Aww. Really nice McNozzo friendship. I like that even in such terrible circumstances DiNozzo's still his incorrigible self. Love the Monty-Python stuff. (I admit I was kind of expecting the No One Suspects the [something substituted for Spanish Inquisition here]!] to pop up for a moment there ;) )

Loved it.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw I liked it! I can totally see it happening - great story!
nautika chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I really enjoyed this. I think you have the characters down perfectly.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ah Tony does care for Tim. Nice story.
ncismom chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Gotta love Tony! In his own unique way, he makes things better. I really enjoy your writing and as I told you on the other site, I look forward to reading any story by you!
hudson911 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow, McGee arrested? That would have been great to see. Great story, that's something I would have never thought McGee possible of, lol.
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow! This was awesome : D You managed to get them both spot on, and I loved how Tony managed to be both funny and concerned about Tim. They worked so well together here, excellent story!
missflapjack chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I agree with Sarah1965. This was sweet, to the point, and well written.

Bad boy probie! *loves it*
Sarah1965 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Very nicely done, lovely interaction between the two boys, just highlights their relationship perfectly. They may tease and irritate each other but when it comes down to the important things they are there for each other.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I liked this story!It really shows their friendship.:))
Frogster chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Love Monty Python, no matter what McGee says...

That was cute. And I never would have expected that to come out of McGee's mouth. What's Abby going to say if she finds out?

Write some more soon!
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ah,Tim and Tony...They're my favourite "pairing" amongst all the NCIS every single line they said! You bring them together so well!
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I absolutly loved it! :) You've really captured the relationship Tony and McGee share. It's perfect and I really loved the Monty Python reference. :) Thanks for the great read,

Kar, xx