Reviews for Hidden Benches and Woodland Confessions
tararaboomdeay chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
wow.

just wow.

i've never really been a Reno/Tifa fan, but this was so cute, and sweet and well-written, and, and, just.. wow.

i loved it
uchihacutie chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
adorable _
The Maad Hatter chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Gah! The awesomeness is just awesome.

Some writers put too much OOC-ness when pairing, but yours was kept very well in character. :)

-Good job!
fire mystic chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Amazing! Your descriptions were incredible, and the imagery was so well defined. The interaction/dialogue/insights between Reno and Tifa were perfect and kept them in character even in AU. And you've got that beginning of the relationship thing going on here that I'm a complete sap for. That was just icing on the cake.

Can you tell I loved it?
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Aw this was such a cute story, as are all of your stories! Your an amazing writer, I love reading your work!
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It's a great story! I loved Reno's attitude, not too cocky yet enough to be cute, and I liked how relaxed Tifa was with him. It was really great!
konnonor chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Uhwa~ MARRY ME. XDXDXD

This simply took my breath away. 3 *glomps*

Sigh. O yea... I have to pause all my activities in ffnet cause of exams. o_O Yeah... I'll be posting up your request once I'm done. And QueenAlla's... And Sacred's. Darnit. ._.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
First fire, now you Speedy with your beautiful descriptions. Loved it! You really captured what makes Reno and Tifa them and transplanted that very well into an AU plot. Keep up the stupendous work!