Reviews for With a Chance of Snow
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
love it
Ayla-tan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I loved this story!

It took me ome time to realize that Roy had been used as an experiment before and I am still horrified by that.

But now he's got a nice home and Madame Christmas...I'm so glad.

I liked how Maes made him go and play outside with him and how they became friends...

Their argument while changing was really funny. I liked it...

And Angela- she's a nice girl...as well as Danielle, who I first mistook as Riza
Ghost of the Crescent Moon chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was adorable, I loved it!
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was a certainly different but comfortably familiar hugh/roi one-shot. Your writing is really something and a warm feeling developed over me through the course of this piece. Wonderful work. :)
soni13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO SWEET! I love the idea of Maes and Roy being raised together by chris mustang, and roy's such an adorable little child, you just want to cuddle him! I felt that this was a very in-character story. Great job!

Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This was so cute! Figures even younger Roy has a potty mouth. Maes is the good kind of evil.
momiji-k chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was just fantastic! I wish we knew what really happened in the past, but this story sure fits just perfect either way! Always such a great attention to detail, I always feel like I am right there seeing everything happen right in front of me.

Roy is so charming at any age but hard to imagine with that stubbly hair cut (although I can picture it). As soon as it grows back all the girls will be just captivated. :)

I really enjoyed that story, I hope there will be more in the series like this.
havocmangawip chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Beautifully done. This was so sweet and I can just imagine them beginning like this. I love Madame Christmas.