Reviews for Superwomen of Eva 2: Amazing Amazon
Dragonjek chapter 20 . 4/10
Ah, and so Evangelion reaches the point where things start to go to hell. I'm guessing that confession will get delayed for some time.
I am surprised about one thing, though-I've admittedly only read Lone Heir of Krypton and Emerald Courage, but Shinji tends to start figuring out who [insert superheroine] is by this point. I know the tiara prevents Wonder Girl from being identified as Rei, but still... that's only from _directly_ recognizing her. Indirect clues could still let someone put it together.

I know it fits the DC universe, but still-it disappoints me a bit to see Hades cast again in the villain role. As far as Greek gods go (being a bunch of divine assholes), he's relatively nice, and is more fair than most. Cold and hard, but fair. What happened with Persephone was awful, but most male Greek gods have done something like that (and a couple female, I believe).

You know, it's occurred to me... Aphrodite doesn't seem to have all that great an opinion about men, does she? Talking about men as a whole or just Shinji, she sounds pretty condescending.

You've done a few bondage and BDSM omakes-as any Wonder Woman fic rightly should (although they tend to be low on the affectionate side, which is still present in BDSM)-but there's something I noticed you haven't brought up. One of her older, weaksauce weaknesses that people generally pretend doesn't exist anymore-being bound by a man strips her of her power. He'd be terrible at ordering someone around, but fortunately, there's a lot of ways to play with someone all bound up, and a dominating personality isn't needed for all of them.

Oh, and-having Shinji kill a hellhound? On foot, with a sword? Badass. Pity Rei didn't get to see it.
Dragonjek chapter 11 . 4/10
"Rei I poured for her, and the Amazon took a cautious sip, the taste of strong green tea hitting her tongue."

DID YOU NOT READ THE MYTH OF PERSEPHONE?!
FOOD AND DRINK OF THE UNDERWORLDBAD!
Dragonjek chapter 10 . 4/10
Athena should have just told Nemesis what happened.

It would have been fully in her right to mete out vengeance unto Takai. Not Hades, perhaps-despite it being his orders, _Takai_ was the one to mimic her form and lead someone astray in her name... and punishment directed at Hades would typically involve doing something awful to his children, by the standards of Grecian gods.

But Nemesis could have seriously thrown a wrench in Hades's plans, and have been entirely justified to do so. It IS, after all, directly in her sphere of influence, and an attack on her image... and gods have always reacted badly to that. Especially goddesses of vengeance and justice.

I do hope that Rei eventually learns that Nemesis didn't try to screw her over, though. Hell, if Rei ever actively works against Gendo, she'll probably have Nemesis's favor-she has a _lot_ of things to desire vengeance for.
Zoro50 chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
I'm back with another review!

The Good: I enjoyed the back for off the battle to keep Toji alive and having him not simply be a target but able to keep himself alive (somewhat). Also the scene with Shinji putting the blanket on Rei was very cute.

The Bad: This chapter seemed really short, the content in the chapter was really good, but if felt like it ended just when it was starting to dig in.

The Other: Hope to see more updates from you and hope life eases up as well!
Rassilon001 chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Much as I love the Superwomen of Eva series for bringing to life the female cast of Eva, I always enjoy those rare opportunities when Shinji Ikari gets a chance to be a hero (outside of his Eva-killing-Angels thing, that is), even if it's something small like cheering up poor Rei.

So close, and yet so far. Damn cosmic interruptions. Aphrodite must have pitched quite the fit.

Given his goal is to slow down Wonder Rei when he can't arrange a gruesome death for her, I find it odd the Dark Centurion attacked her when he did, after the Angel was already neutralized, Toji was saved (though not wholly out of danger), and Shinji (and heck, maybe even Supergirl) on the way. But at least he appears to have had something of a back-up plan in mind. Plus, it does seem that the Centurion hasn't quite considered the idea of teaming up with an Angel and them being on the same side... at least not yet. I wonder if he will, particularly with Tabris a bit further down the line.
still-guns chapter 20 . 9/20/2015
Oh god, the cliffhangers, why?!
Quathis chapter 20 . 9/20/2015
Toji is not having a lot of luck, is he? Barely escapes massive pain one day to get different pain that night. Until next time.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
"Hello, tiger. You just hit the jackpot." Wrong comics company, I know, but that was my first immediate thought on Shinji being... wonderstruck... (ow. Think I may have sprained something coming up with that pun) with Rei being all dolled up.

O.O Her first romantic evening, her first swear, her first quip... our little Ayanami's growing up!

I predict that next chapter's showdown is going to be epic.
beamknight87 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Oh come on, none of the other girls in your other stories had this kind of interruption in such an important moment for them. Guess Rei is willing to deliver some grievous bodily harm for once after her most important private personal time so far yet was shot down.

Hope you update this one soon.
Coyote chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I'm glad you're back. I was starting to wonder what had happened to my favoite collection of stories.
I hope you are well.
Quathis chapter 19 . 8/29/2014
Rei sure jumped in with both feet there. Shinji may be shy, but you made it clear where his feelings lie. Given how Toji is no longer in the Angel-infected Eva, the amount of emotional scarring Shinji will go through should be at a minimum, though I wouldn't put it past Gendo to make sure his son doesn't know Toji is not inside. Not to mention he's not safe yet with Dark Centurion using him as a distraction/hostage in his fight. Good tension built up for next time. Until next time.
beamknight87 chapter 18 . 5/8/2014
Ok, this is the first story of the whole superwomen crossovers I've read and so far, I'm loving it! (I can't help but to feel that the setting and mood is something akin to Teen Titans) It's really great to see Rei for once as the main, proactive heroine for a change, even more so given how much ass kicking she is delivering.
So far, my favorite part was Rei's ordeal in the Underworld, along with all the advice Aphrodite is giving her to score points with Shinji (although, perhaps it is taking a little bit TOO long for them to merely hold hands).
Perhaps something that could be included later in the story is the apparition of further Gods, since the Greek pantheon offers a whole lot of potential (even though most of them are selfish bastards), and I suppose that an scene with Zeus and Wondergirl would make at least one pretty funny and awkward moment.
I 'm looking forward to the next chapter, meanwhile, I'm gonna hit another one of this crazy awesome tales.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 18 . 4/30/2014
Part of me thinks Rei would be the sort to have tried flinging Cheetah into Leliel first thing in order to save both time and future hassle, but then that wouldn't have been very heroic. Anyway, her snark about Cheetah being predictable was great.

But man, that nuke-victim support group omake... damn, man, that's just brilliant. Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.
Rassilon001 chapter 18 . 4/29/2014
Now that I'm back on schedule, it seems to me the coming Angels are going to be a lot harder for the likes of Wonder Girl to smash, slash, or crash into oblivion. Which likely means more foes suited for one-on-one fights like the Centurion, while Shinji can keep up the battle in his Evangelion.

As for Cheetah, she won't be missed, frankly she was starting to get annoying, but its oddly appropriate Rei would reflect on her passing with guilt and remorse. She's definitely growing as an individual thanks to her experiences as an amazon.

The Omakes are hilarious, as always.
Quathis chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Cheetah was extra annoying here. From start to finish, she just made herself a nuisance for everyone. Though, I do think she got a pretty harsh end, apparently at least. Still, nice dinner there at the end. Until next time.