Reviews for Good Morning, Doctor
Ducky the Insomniac Panda chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I just really enjoyed this! It was a very nice read.
nhrc chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
No it's not nice, but my question is: Where is "L. McCoy / Bones & J. Kirk," which was promised in the title?
outofthesun chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Very nice :) Made me laugh. Springer says 'Zehr gut' when it's actually sehr, but good in character Bones here and a great little fic.
Cap Streeter chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
First off I really like your OC, she is interesting, witty and a good foil for McCoy.

Just so happy with the character now off to read the next story.
RachyDoodle chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
this is ace!

u should so carry this story on. i would read it!

x
Neuronerd chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Tsk Tsk, you shouldn't sleep with your patients...I guess that goes both ways. Great Job!
Cotton Strings chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I liked your story. ;)

Tres good.

~KASI
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Ho-Ho! This made for some interesting reading, Herr Author. Very interesting indeed :D. I'm only recently deleving into Trek09 Fanfiction and I'm glad to have run across stories that keep to the personas of the characters. Your OC, Dr. Springer was a very charismatic character, I loved the banter between her and McCoy.

Sakura123
Mihra-Attar chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I like it. I like it a lot.

I do have one comment: Please try not to use acronyms when you write. If someone doesn't already know what the acronym means it can be confusing and detract from the story.

"It was his natural place in life other than the OR."

I'm assuming OR is Operating Room, but it took me a minute to figure out, thereby halting the flow.

Other than that I really liked the writing. If you decide to write more I will be most excited.
selenameeka chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was...great. Your command of Bone's voice is excellent. Good job! I loved it!
Lamminator chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Go ahead. Continue it. It's a different kind of doctor story and, personally, I think better. It wasn't predictable like 'oh, let's just toss another doctor in here and they start falling for each other'. So, yes, continue. It would be interesting to see where you take them now that they've crossed 'the line'.

ROCK ON!
Lalli chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
why don't you continue it? this is amazing!
MoonyMoonsault chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw, I really loved this! I really hope that there will be more of it! And hey, I am german myself, so if you ever need help with that language lol! -

Greets,

Moony
darkgray chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aww :) I like this story, well done! I know you said it would be a one shot but i think it would be awesome if you continued it.