Reviews for Crisis of the Infinite Ravens
RavenSerendipity chapter 2 . 3/6
This seemed cool. Too bad it's not finished. I hope you get around to it at some point. :)
killbillno34 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Please keep writing this is good
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Please keep writing this story its good
Lord Razer chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
please update this is really good.
forgivenshadow chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I like the cliffhanger at the end especially because I have to wait for the next chapter. Please update soon
Saffire55 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
OMG! OMG! I wonder what is going to happen! Hurry up and make another chapter please before I die from wondering too long!
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is a really interesting story. Good job.
Rosalind2013 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009

You can't stop there!

You have to give us more!

It's great! I love it! I'm adding it to favorites!

You have to write more!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
I must say that this fic holds great promise, can't wait for the next chapter.
BriarRose10001 chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
this is really good, please write more!
BriarRose10001 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
one word, WOW!
Mazda Tha Crazy chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I want MOAR NOW!
DementedPancake chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Hm, this seems like an intersting idea. I'd love to follow your story, and I'm delighted to find that this is one of the few BBRae stories where the two are already an item. There were no mistakes as far as I can see, both spelling and grammatical. I enjoy the plot and I can't wait for the evil you intend to dish out onto poor Raven. I found that your writing style is extremely brilliant and you managed to keep all the Titans (and Warp) in character.

I'm awaiting your next chapter eagerly :)
Sandfall chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
woman or man you got to update, it's getting good, so update please.
kain1227 chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
just wanted to say the story is getting interesting. in my oppinon it would be interesting if in latter chapters if you introduced an evil raven, a raven that is normal,and one that wants to take her palce to be with beest boy. also you may get more readers if you include a raven who likes robin and/or Cyborg. the story has a lot of potental i can't wait to see the next chapter so keep writing please.