Reviews for Remaining
paulaaron.roman chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I read this 5 times and it never gets boring, maybe have one where peter capaldi's doctor accidentally matirealizes around kirk,and then have the doctor not notice until kirk demands to know where he is.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
oh this was so beautiful! I really loved it!
The Breeze chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Nice story.
zoe alice chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
VERY nice. I especially liked the ending.
FORD B chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
A really good idea done here and great read!
JoeEngland chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Nice! Very well done. This is a fun little vignette, and the cast of characters is realized quite effectively in a compact fragment of a story.

There are some spots I disagree with... for one thing, I think McCoy could indeed relate to "that sort of loss." At least in the original history, he experienced a smaller but not dissimilar tragedy when he took his ailing father off of life support not long before a cure for the malady was discovered. This leads me to think that on some level the two doctors could very much relate to each other.

Also, and this is less specific... I have to admit, I get a little tired of reading stories of the Doctor where other characters can simply "sense" his awesome power/tragedy/age by looking in his eyes. It's become something of a cliche in my opinion. So much potential for dialog and development is glossed over just via eye-looking! This ineffable sensing of the Doctor's qualities through casual observation of his stormy ocular units is so ubiquitous that it's a wonder anyone has the nerve to approach him, what with his eyes being so darn deep and vast and intimidating and suggestive.

But these are minor criticisms. It's a very fine story, and it captures a certain sober je ne sais quoi somewhere beneath the sunny exterior of both Star Trek and Doctor Who. So, good job!
BumblyBee3 chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
o! me thinks i know who that is! update soon pls ;D
Gamine Madcap chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Wow. That was brilliant. Especially the last bit, drawing the comparison between Martha and Uhura. And all of it...fantastic. Keep up the great work.
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Truly remarkable. I am sorry though, I decided to be economical and only write one review. But, bravo! I enjoyed it. Good job.
Yayyou chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I ment brilliant ending to chapter 4
Yayyou chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
Ah brilliant adding
Generated Anomoly chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
fantastic. Utterly fantastic. I love it. Keep up the great work!

Jenni
RachelClaire chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
Aah such a poignant ending. I love the anger that rises up in Theta - it's so believable, and so the Doctor. The bit about Rose and Martha was a lovely way to end the story. Beautifully written.

Anna xx
Yuki chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Good, and very interesting! Now I wish there were lots of Dr. Who/Star Trek crossovers! Such awesome characters, and I want the crew to know the Dr really DOES save more people than he hurts, even if there is no record of it.
TARDISgirl192 chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
Nice ending. It would figure the Doctor could level four trained starfleet guys. I like how you used that part in The Empty Child, it fits nicely. Good job on the story!